Regal cabins P135 & 133

ghgeckos

Ghgeckos,

My parents were in cabin P135 for a 15 day trip to Hawaii and really enjoyed the location. In fact they have booked it again for our upcoming Alaska trip. The Plaza deck makes getting on and off the ship very easy since usually the disembarkation is from either deck 4 or 5. They never said there was a noise problem. If there is anything else you need to know, just ask.

Carole

We were in P-159, Singaport to Beijing, Mar 01, and liked being low in the ship very much.

P-133/135 are further forward, which might be a little bumpy, depending on sea state. Those two cabins, being just off the lobby, might experience a bit more foot traffic, but certainly are handy for the forward elevator/stairwell.

• 3 weeks later...

ghgeckos,

i don't remember hearing the music from the autrium when visiting my parents. Also, other than a piano player occasionally, the only time there is music there is at the champagne waterfall. The cabins are not overly forward since they are close to the purser's area. To help put your mind at ease, there is the elevator lobby between the purser's area and the start of the cabins, so that the cabins are not "on top" of the purser's area. I hope this helps.

Carole

Archived