chef's table and "behind the fun" questions on Legend

d1cso4

We didn't do the chef's table on our Legend cruise in Dec 2011, but a couple on our roll call did. So, yes it is available. We did do the Behind the Fun tour. Our time on the bridge w/ the captain was quite entertaining. Sorry don't know how often they change captains, could be totally different 1 now.

Hello,

how did you reserve the chef's table and how did it go ? price ?..i was wondering if they still did the tour..when we went two years ago or year two months ? it was an short older captain very nice..few words but he had been sailing for almost forty years !..thanks

Disco4--We did not do the chef's table, but I think you can pre book it thru Carnival, If I remember right it was $75. pp. As for the Behind the Fun tour, you have to book that after you board the ship. Go to the shore excursions desk immediately after boarding to reseve your spot. $95. pp for the Behind the fun tour & was held on the last full sea day. There are some freebies included in the cost. They only allowed 2 groups of 16 people to do the tour. I am pretty sure that this tour & the chef's table fill up quickly, so if you are interested-- book as soon as possible. Good luck & enjoy the Legend.

Archived