Paradise Review with Chefs table and pics.

tdmullins

Nice review. I really enjoyed it. :)

Question for you: I noticed that you were snorkeling at Nachi Cocum. How was it? Did you see anything interesting? I want to go to Nachi, but DH likes to snorkel and I'm concerned that near-shore snorkeling won't be very interesting for him.

Imaboo, I really didnt see anything very interesting snorkeling so close to shore. If you wanted some serious snorkeling I would take one of the excursions being offered at various places. I know Nachi offered it, and I think it was around $35 a person for an hour.

2013cruisebride, how exciting to be getting married in Grand Cayman. You pick a beautiful location!!

[quote name='tdmullins']Imaboo, I really didnt see anything very interesting snorkeling so close to shore. If you wanted some serious snorkeling I would take one of the excursions being offered at various places. I know Nachi offered it, and I think it was around $35 a person for an hour.[/quote]

Thanks for the info - that's what I thought, but wanted to confirm.

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry everyone. I have been away for awhile. April tends to be our busiest month the whole year. So it was only daydreaming about cruises for me.

I do have my Funtimes. I will try to scan them and put them up for you guys.

I also saw where I missed a question about the balcony. I will look thru my pics and see if i took any. But its not large at all. It has two chairs and a table. Its not big enough for a lounger. But it was just perfect for the two of us to sit out there and enjoy the water while we ate or just relaxed.

Very sad right now that I dont have one booked.:(

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]I really enjoyed the food pics.The whole review was Awesome.Some days on my way to work I'll chose to drive down channel side drive so I can look at the paradise while people are boarding.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Great review, loved all the poctures:). We had a waiter named Noel on an elation cruise several years ago who was amazing:). Bet he was the same guy!

We also did the chef's table on the pride last year and plan do do it again on the dream in november:) we loved it on the pride and I heard they do it in the galley on the dream:). Hope you get to cruise again soon!

Archived