Just got a strange e-mail

I just received several e-mails from RC. The subject said "Cruise Enhancements' Summary of Changes" but no content. I called C&A they didn't know what it was about, they transferred me to the cruise enhancement dept. and they didn't know either. We are leaving on our cruise in a few days and I'm just a little concerned. Has anyone els had this?

Thanks

Many are getting these. Looks like they are changing around some shows. Check out your entertainment reservations to see if anything has changed. There are a few other threads with more info.

Yep. I got three of these.. wondering if it is for three different shows or just three people for one show. Off to the website to check. FYI this is for Liberty cruise on April 9th.

T

I want one of these for Mariner! RCI bumped her up to do Royal Advantage upgrades in upcoming dry dock and is not telling anyone sailing immediately afterward what enhancements there will be. I had to pry it out of them to admit Portofino was changing to Giovanni's Table after I noticed Portofino was no longer an option for reservations. Someone recently mentioned they were wiring Mariner on their cruise for shipwide Wi-Fi. Gee, that would be good to know in advance so I can plan on taking laptop or not. Another rumor was iPod docks (for speakers?) - that too would be good to know (either way) so I don't pack or pack portable mini-speakers. I know people on the cruise that made reservations for Mystery Theater in Portofino and have paid already but have not been notified of any change.

And finally when I printed SetSail pass I happened to see the departure has changed from 5pm to 8pm. THAT would be really handy to be informed of because we need to deal with luggage for a few extra hours if we really can't check in until 4:30 as the pass now states.

So all is definitely not rosey as far as RCI notifying about important details and "enhancements".

Archived