reservation not showing up on ncl website?

kenoqueen

If anyone is still up this late, I tried to log on to my NCL reservation and it says it can't find the reservation. Is is because it is the night before? We are sailing tomorrow and I was going to look up excursions for Bahamas

I just logged in to see if maybe the site was having issues, but both of my reservations are there. It is most likely be because you are sailing tomorrow! Lucky you!!:D

When you log into your account, scroll down & there is an area that you can fill out if a reservation is missing. maybe it will come up that way, or it may now be out of the system now that you are less than 24 hours away:)

Have a great cruise

If anyone is still up this late, I tried to log on to my NCL reservation and it says it can't find the reservation. Is is because it is the night before? We are sailing tomorrow and I was going to look up excursions for Bahamas

I have read before of people trying to log in the night before and finding no reservation. I think they actually take them down 48 hours before the sail date, but it could only be 24 hours.

Hopefully you have your edocs printed but even if you don't, you should be fine.

PEALSE would one of you be willing to share an example of an NCL booking # PLEASE! I need one to make an online reservation W/ DolphinDiscovery.com Cozumel location. The only discount they are offering is for 50% off NCL cruisers. I am upset because the price is double what my friend paid in Oct. & I can't afford to pay $129 times 4 for family. They say once you have reservation they dont check @ all just need to provide a booking#.

You can veryfy this info on their websit & on the Cozumel message board on this site http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1579916

You do realize that NCL is probably paying this excursion to offer this discount, don't you? If you want a NCL discount - you need to be cruising on NCL which you aren't so pay full price or sail with NCL.

Thanks to you all. I ended up calling NCL and the Rep said they take all reservations offline so no further changes can be made and they also finalize the passenger list. If any of you are sailing on the Sun, we had a great time. The crew was excellent!

• 9 months later...

Maybe this can help someone in the future.

My cruise on the EPIC is actually tomorrow, I waited until the last min to print out my cruise docs and luggae tags. Could not access them maybe because it is the night before/day of.

Anyway check this link to view your cruise info

It worked for me

edocs.ncl.com/edocs

:)

Archived