CQ Spa Cabins on Rotterdam

maysdot

Has anyone seen outside Cat CQ spa cabins 6100 or 6102 on Rotterdam? They are located forward on Verandah deck. Just wondering if there would be access to the deck running in front of these cabins through what looks to be a side door on the deck plan. I see that Joanie has a photo of 6104 on her website but for some reason I'm not able to open any of her photos.

Yes the door between CQ 6102 and 6104 gives access to the deck. This is a great place for taking photos going into or out of ports and is just below the bridge. You get the same view as the Captain and if you look up you may see him at work. If you go through the Panama Canal there will be loads of people out there all day.

When I was on the Zanadam in the fall I met a lady who was in 6102 (same location but there are no spa cabins on Zanadam). She said she was unhappy about the noise from the theater directly underneath her cabin.

I checked out those two cabins last spring. On the deck plan it looked like 6102 would be a nice size cabin. Managed on the last day to finally peek inside. Glad we didn't take it - no couch and the closet space was minimal. If I remember right, you can see it on the HAL website as an example of CQ cabins for the Rotterdam. We had originally booked an OV which is why I was considering it.

Archived