On our way to the Crown

carefreebee

We are almost ready to head down to FLL, a few days early, before boarding the Crown Princess on Saturday. Our bags are 90% packed but the real sign it's almost time to go is when our gal from Princess calls to verify all is well and to say bon voyage! I love that call and get excited to hear her voice! She's a gem and has taken care of and confirmed all of our pre-boarding requests.

I wanted to say THANK YOU to all the CC members who share their invaluable information. I always feel so well informed when I step onto a Princess ship.

After reading glowing reviews from the "aft fan club” we were lucky to book a corner aft balcony stateroom. We're excited about this location…. even if we might be sitting in the new down sized & uncomfortable balcony furniture:rolleyes:....at least our beds will be comfortable, our egg crate mattress topper is ordered and confirmed.

I received my Platinum card last cruise so we will board early and seek out the elusive MDR lunch.:confused: We enjoyed the Chefs' Table and Sabinti's on the Ruby and ate in The Crown Grill on CB in October so no mad dash for specialty dinning this time.

On the Ruby we also enjoyed the Sanctuary but this cruise it’s all about our balcony. Many CC folks have promoted the UBD & UBB so we've pre-ordered both!

The Princess Cays Sanctuary bungalows sounded lovely in the CC reviews so that's pre- booked too.

Seeing all those ships in port every weekend also made it a no brainer on where to stay! I want to see the Crown Princess shinning in port from that view Saturday morning!

Watching the parade of ships go out every weekend also has us prepared for the camera....so look for the checkered flag waving during sail away:D

Soooo jealous!!! :p

Which stateroom did you book? We've also got one of the coveted corner afts for our upcoming B2B on the Crown, so we're VERY interested in hearing how it is for you, in particular the balcony furniture.

Safe travels to Florida... and enjoy the cruise!!!:D

Celine

We are also going to be in a corner aft cabin, C753. So if this is the one you are in please take care of it for us!! I will also be waiting to hear about all your experiences! We are so looking forward to our cruise in a few weeks!!

Kim

We are also going to be in a corner aft cabin, C753. So if this is the one you are in please take care of it for us!! I will also be waiting to hear about all your experiences! We are so looking forward to our cruise in a few weeks!!

Kim

Same one for us, Kim!!

We are almost ready to head down to FLL, a few days early, before boarding the Crown Princess on Saturday. Our bags are 90% packed but the real sign it's almost time to go is when our gal from Princess calls to verify all is well and to say bon voyage! I love that call and get excited to hear her voice! She's a gem and has taken care of and confirmed all of our pre-boarding requests.

I wanted to say THANK YOU to all the CC members who share their invaluable information. I always feel so well informed when I step onto a Princess ship.

After reading glowing reviews from the "aft fan club” we were lucky to book a corner aft balcony stateroom. We're excited about this location…. even if we might be sitting in the new down sized & uncomfortable balcony furniture:rolleyes:....at least our beds will be comfortable, our egg crate mattress topper is ordered and confirmed.

I received my Platinum card last cruise so we will board early and seek out the elusive MDR lunch.:confused: We enjoyed the Chefs' Table and Sabinti's on the Ruby and ate in The Crown Grill on CB in October so no mad dash for specialty dinning this time.

On the Ruby we also enjoyed the Sanctuary but this cruise it’s all about our balcony. Many CC folks have promoted the UBD & UBB so we've pre-ordered both!

The Princess Cays Sanctuary bungalows sounded lovely in the CC reviews so that's pre- booked too.

Seeing all those ships in port every weekend also made it a no brainer on where to stay! I want to see the Crown Princess shinning in port from that view Saturday morning!

Watching the parade of ships go out every weekend also has us prepared for the camera....so look for the checkered flag waving during sail away:D

I'm on the same cruise! See you there! Safe travels on your way to FL.

We are flying down Thursday morning from Indy. Have a safe trip!

We wish we were flying also however we only booked this cruise a few weeks ago and the airfare was $1000. roundtrip for each. I could go on another cruise for that amount. Have a good flight.

Linda

Archived