Rooms 11128/11528 on Allure. Are they bigger?

I'm thinking of booking a Family Oceanview (FO) on Allure and there are only a few to chose from on Deck 11 (the rest of our party will also be on Deck 11). On the deck diagram these 2 rooms look bigger than the other FOs. They are all the way forward (one on the port/one on the starboard) and look to be on a corner- could that mean they are bigger? The little turquoise FO rectangle looks bigger than the other turquoise FO rectangles. There are also 2 FOs all the way in the front of the ship whose little turquoise rectangles look a little longer (not wider) than the ones port and starboard. Maybe those rooms are longer than standard FOs? Did that all make sense?:p

Does anyone have any insight? Thanks!

They definitely look like they are a little larger with one of the walls a bit angled. On other class ships, the cabins on the "corners" are a little odd shaped and bigger so it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

The ones on the direct front are absolutely longer.

Thank you! I did manage to find a youtube video of 11528 and there were 2 big round windows...I had assumed there would only be one...so maybe that's the "bigger" part? It looked like a nice walk-in closet too. Sounds good to me!

I've never sailed so far forward on a ship- is it that big a deal? I don't get seasick so I'm not worried (I actually like the rocking!), just wondering if it's any different than being in the middle (aside from the loooooong walk to the Windjammer!).

Edited by Maybaybie10

• 5 years later...