Celebrity Summit Concierge Class adjoining rooms

capsoncc

Does anybody know where I can find photos of a Concierge Class Cabin on Celebrity Summit that is adjoining?

We are planning on doing a cruise with my 3 year old son and want to get an adjoining room with his grand parents.

I am wondering does the adjoining door take up much space? We had an adjoining cabin on the Jewel of the Seas and the door was located in a good location so it didn't take up any space, and we still had a full size pullout sofa bed.

Is there still a pull out couch in the room, even though there will be a door adjoining the cabins? We need the pull out couch for our son.

Any recommendations on the best adjoining Concierge Cabins to book? in order to also have a bigger balcony.

The door does not take up too much room, but there is a one inch gap under the door which is not sound proof at all.

You should go to the Celebrity site and look at deck plans for Summit. You need to look for cabins that have a square dot designation for a sofa bed. Some just have a pull down bunk from the overhead.

We had "connecting" cc cabins on the summit two years ago. My wife and I in one and our 2 teenage daughters connecting to ours. Door was at the foot of each bed so really did not take up any room since nothing would usually be on the wall in that spot. Not to split hairs but make sure your TA if you are using ones knows what you want - connecting cabins can also be confused with adjoining. Had one TA think I meant cabins next door to each other - had to specify "connecting" with a door! :)

Would go on the summit again in a heartbeat - esp now that it has been socialized!

We did the canada/ne cruise summer of '10 - everything was great. Made us celebrity converts afetr quite a few HAL cruises!

No, the door at the foot of the bed was the only difference. We had a veranda on Summit and two connecting rooms the next year with our DD, DSIL, and DGS, and the rooms were identical (as far as I could see).

They all had pull-out couches.

Archived