Cruising with a 3,7 & 9 olds

connyo

We will be sailing with our children and their children. Does anyone have any input on past sailings as to which ships were favored and why any were not, mainly as far as for the kids, adults dont need as much help, LOL!!? DH and myslef are leaning toward NCL. TY in advance!!!! BON VOYAGE!!! PS~ Most of the group has sailed before.

What are your options? What port are you leaving from? We've sailed on Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Princess and Carnival. We've only been on one cruise with our 6 and 7 year old grandchildren and that was last December on the Mariner of the Seas. For kids, I'd give it an 8 (out of 10) as they were thrilled and could not have had more fun. For this coming Christmas, however, we've booked the Crown Princess as the ports are much better. I anticipate the pool deck being more crowded and also the buffet. Also, the RCI junior suites are priced much higher than the mini suites on the Crown.

Do you have a specific itinerary in mind? Disney Cruises are top-rated for kids. We cruised NCL with our kids to Alaska and my teen and 6 year old loved the kids program. I think any of the larger ships will have great kids programs so choose your destination and start planning! Happy cruising!

Do you have a specific itinerary in mind? Disney Cruises are top-rated for kids. We cruised NCL with our kids to Alaska and my teen and 6 year old loved the kids program. I think any of the larger ships will have great kids programs so choose your destination and start planning! Happy cruising!

wish i could afford a disney cruise lol

Any cruiseline or destination is fine. Every single place you cruise to will have residents who actually HAVE kids themselves! All are "kid-friendly"!

All of the mass-market lines have things for everyone....from tots to the "walker" set....really, just figure out where you want to go, then find the cruiseline that will get you there at the best price. They are ALL more similar than different!

Archived