NCL forcing a cabin change?

radzer0

So I recieved an email today about my SJ suite being changed. They moved me out of the room I originaly had and moved me as far forward as they could without giving me an upgrade. Before i was as close to midship as posible in that catagory.

I was moved so somebody else could be put into my cabin number.

Anybody ever seen this before? I thought if you booked a room first you had it...

So I recieved an email today about my SJ suite being changed. They moved me out of the room I originaly had and moved me as far forward as they could without giving me an upgrade. Before i was as close to midship as posible in that catagory.

I was moved so somebody else could be put into my cabin number.

Anybody ever seen this before? I thought if you booked a room first you had it...

If you are not happy with your new room, please call now and do not wait till you get to the boat. They will work with you, and maybe even upgrade you. It happened to us on our last cruise, and we were upgraded.:D Ours was a due to a double booking, and ended up being with someone we met on the cruise from CC.

Good luck and happy planning!

Best advice, call NCL now and find out why this happened. If you are unhappy let them know now while they have time to offer an alternative. Time is of the essence, do not wait. TBH, I would not be happy if they moved us as we choose our cabin in advance due to specific location.

I was 2nd to the pool.

Are you sure about that? What was your cabin number? The 2nd one in would be either 12530 or 12030.

I ask because on another thread you posted that you were going to be in cabin 12532, which *is* one of the handicapped cabins.

Ill have to dig up my paper when i get to work. All i got in my email is the new one i got a few days ago.

Even if i was in a HC, a few years back we went with my uncle who actually had a wheelchair. They put him in a regular OV and had to force himself to walk around 70feet because of where he had to put his wheelchair to charge down the hall. and that was booked atleast 6 months in advance.

Not hating on people in wheelchairs saying that but they forced him to walk even actually burnt up his wheelchair because they made him charge it on a 220v (spirit) since the 110v plugs were only in cabins .

We're on the same roll call and you posted you were booked in 12532. You had a question about possible noise and I answered and also posted several photos of the stateroom for you.

Since you are not disabled Norwegian has the right to move you from the stateroom and does not have to offer you any kind of upgrade.

You were in a portside stateroom. Right now the only portside SJ showing on the website is 12506 which is the SJ closest to the bow.

On the starboard side there are three remaining. 12008 is the 2nd to front so you probably don't want that one. 12022 and 12028 are also available. Since you want to be closer to midship I'd ask Norwegian nicely if it would be possible to move to 12028 and then watch the website to see if a more desirable to you SJ opens up.

If you booked through a travel agent you'll have to have them make the call for you. Luckily there are still SJ suites open so you have options.

Archived