Miracle 7301 photos

zeppekitty

Thanks for the photos. We have this cabin to go to Hawaii in October 2013. We can hardly wait!

Have a great time. You'll love this cabin. Next time I'm on a Spirit ship I'm booking it again. No noise from the elevator or the hall. More than enough storage space and then there's the balcony. Nice and roomy.

Have a great time. You'll love this cabin. Next time I'm on a Spirit ship I'm booking it again. No noise from the elevator or the hall. More than enough storage space and then there's the balcony. Nice and roomy.

We're booked 1/18/2014. I know, a long way off but you've confirmed it'll be worth it! Glad to know the elevators are a non-problem.

Squeal!!! I was in that cabin in October! LOOOOOVED it!!

But I'm curious, did you ever notice, especially during meal times that the room smelled like grease? We had to have the steward de-odorize the room daily as it smelled like I was frying up fried chickens in there, LOL!:D

But I'm curious, did you ever notice, especially during meal times that the room smelled like grease? We had to have the steward de-odorize the room daily as it smelled like I was frying up fried chickens in there, LOL!:D

So it''ll be like 2 weeks in a KFC? Haha, we'll figure something out.

Thank you Becca. I had the chance to upgrade to one, but passed because I didnt know much about them. Are they all AFT? I think that's why we decided to pass.

They're right at the beginning of the "aft section" of the ship. I personally love that area, as there's hardly any foot traffic and straight up is food!:D

So it''ll be like 2 weeks in a KFC? Haha, we'll figure something out.

It could've just been that week. Maybe that's the week they decided not to change the grease in the fryers.:p That's why I'm hoping OP comes back and chimes in.

But don't worry...if there is a hint of grease smell, the steward will happily de-odorize your room as much as you want. He made it smell VERY fresh and clean.

No, never had that issue. Hmmm

Thank you Becca. I had the chance to upgrade to one, but passed because I didnt know much about them. Are they all AFT? I think that's why we decided to pass.

You're really at the end of midship/beginning of aft. It's perfect that the elevator is right there and it takes you right to the food court area. I went up in my robe for coffee every morning.

It could've just been that week. Maybe that's the week they decided not to change the grease in the fryers.:p That's why I'm hoping OP comes back and chimes in.

But don't worry...if there is a hint of grease smell, the steward will happily de-odorize your room as much as you want. He made it smell VERY fresh and clean.

Thanks....we're still pinching ourselves. Yikes! A 15 day cruise to Hawaii......I appreciate the good advice.

• 4 months later...
When I booked this cabin I couldn't really find any photos so here are the ones I took.

It's an awesome cabin.

Thanks so much for the wonderful pictures. Since booking, I have not really had time to check the postings.

I really appreciate your responding and I am so looking forward to this cruise with my two sisters. We upgraded to a larger balcony so we would still be speaking when we returned. So thanks, I'll post after the October 13, 2012 cruise.

Funny that you say that.. we weren't in this cabin, but had 15 cabins in and around the aft section of the veranda deck of the Miracle. The folks in our group who had cabins on the port side of the hallway all made mention of it smelling "like food, or garbage" at various times of day. Now we were on the starboard side (7325) and never noticed anything, but now that you said that... I wonder if that was the same odor they experienced.