What age were you when you started cruising?

cruzlovr75

39. We were celebrating my wife's 40th. Ever since, we've found any & every excuse to celebrate with a cruise: my 40th, our 20th, her doctoral graduation, our son's graduation. Our 25th is just over a year away. Time to book another?!?

39. We were celebrating my wife's 40th. Ever since, we've found any & every excuse to celebrate with a cruise: my 40th, our 20th, her doctoral graduation, our son's graduation. Our 25th is just over a year away. Time to book another?!?

I love the way you think! I was already thinking like that too! Our 15th anniversary and my 40th birthday will be in 2015 so another cruise for sure then!!! Plus maybe 1 in between now and then?! ;)

The first one I remember was 1982. I was 12 and we were on the Emerald Seas. I know my grandparents took me a couple times after that on Holland America, but I don't remember when.

I loved those days. The women weren't just dressed for dinner. It was evening gowns a la Mrs. Roper. The jewels were dripping and people smoked EVERYWHERE.

I love the way you think! I was already thinking like that too! Our 15th anniversary and my 40th birthday will be in 2015 so another cruise for sure then!!! Plus maybe 1 in between now and then?! ;)

Definitely! You should be able to come up with an "excuse" for another cruise before 2015--even if it's just a practice cruise to get you ready for the big one!

WAY, WAY, WAY too late. I was 66, my husband 70, four years ago and we have been on a total of four cruises. Our next cruise is in March,2013 on the Breeze.

Our first was on RCI, our son told us he bet we would like Carnival and so we do. The rest have been on Carnival.

We are not able to do some things you younger folks can do, but we sure do have FUN.

Mine and my husband's first cruise was in 2010. He was 27, I was 26 and it was for our honeymoon.

Two years later and we've been on 4 cruises and have our 5th booked... yea, I'm addicted and loving every minute of it :D

WAY, WAY, WAY too late. I was 66, my husband 70, four years ago and we have been on a total of four cruises. Our next cruise is in March,2013 on the Breeze.

Our first was on RCI, our son told us he bet we would like Carnival and so we do. The rest have been on Carnival.

We are not able to do some things you younger folks can do, but we sure do have FUN.

that's awesome! as long as you have fun that's all that matters :)

Archived