What age were you when you started cruising?

cruzlovr75

I started cruising in 1999 at age 39 and wish I had started a lot sooner too. I have introduced many of my family and coworkers to cruising, going on another in about 15 days then Alaska again, my favorite.

Hi! I noticed CC members who have a lot of cruises posted on there profile. I was just curious to see what age range people were when they started cruising? How many years have you been cruising? :)

I went on my first cruise at 45 and only wish I hadn't waited so long! So it's been only twice I've cruised. On the flip side I feel fortunate to have had the chance to go on two cruises and planning to go again soon.... there are many that will never get the opportunity!!

I was 45 if you count a Windjammer Barefoot Cruise as a real cruise. If you mean a cruise on one of those really big diesel-powered ships, I was 63.

Even if you don't count it, the Windjammer Fantome was a great way to start exploring the Southern Caribbean islands.

Hi! I noticed CC members who have a lot of cruises posted on there profile. I was just curious to see what age range people were when they started cruising? How many years have you been cruising? :)

I was 34 and have been cruising for 21 years.:)

Bill

33, but didn't really start cruising seriously until I was 42.

First cruise..20 years old..1980..after study that spring at Universite' in Caen, Normandy....

Small ship..Epirotiki..Apollon II...I just looked up and saw the dining room!! http://www.simplonpc.co.uk/EpirotikiPCs.html#anchor242615

So excited to have just found this!!!.....

Last cruise with three inbetween...lol...

Carnival Paradise..2009...LOL...age..Forever Young...

Next Cruise...if all works out next week!!!

I went on my first cruise at 45 and only wish I hadn't waited so long! So it's been only twice I've cruised. On the flip side I feel fortunate to have had the chance to go on two cruises and planning to go again soon.... there are many that will never get the opportunity!!

Amen...have not been able to travel as much as I thought I would after travels of a lifetime after studying abroad..I treasure every time as well as any concert or any daytrip...and being stuck in deep winter and not the type to love it..makes any place warmer off season and cooler for some but warm to me like out of Long Beach now...a thrill too..we really have to be grateful..then all the feelings about snags change..we are soo lucky to love the Well Priced midstream Lines and Carnival..wes many would love to afford more..but this is very good..we are so lucky..to be able to acheive..and do these things...Sarah

I was 45 if you count a Windjammer Barefoot Cruise as a real cruise. If you mean a cruise on one of those really big diesel-powered ships, I was 63.

Even if you don't count it, the Windjammer Fantome was a great way to start exploring the Southern Caribbean islands.

That is cool..that was really learning a sailing vessel in Carribbean..Sarah

2007 was my first cruise (and to think I almost went to Disney world) I was 27 now it's been 5 years and I've only been on 4 with number 5 booked :( I'm with everyone else on wishing I would have started earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived