Spa Balconies and Smoking

MsSoloTravel

I have read many memos and statements from Carnivals website and looking for clarification. One statement says no smoking on spa balconies effective... Period. Another says no smoking on spa balconies on Splendor, Dream, or Magic effective...

Does anyone know for certain if the no-smoking policy is limited to the three ships or for all of them?

Im about to book the Conquest and would love some clarification.

I have read many memos and statements from Carnivals website and looking for clarification. One statement says no smoking on spa balconies effective... Period. Another says no smoking on spa balconies on Splendor, Dream, or Magic effective...

Does anyone know for certain if the no-smoking policy is limited to the three ships or for all of them?

Im about to book the Conquest and would love some clarification.

Cloud 9 Spa Balconies are only on certain ships with other ships having "spa balconies". Some ships have no spa balconies. I would contact your TA or PVP and ask about the ship you are interested in.

I understand the confusion...

OMG!!!! Don't know how that happened and I am so so sorry. Can I delete those posts?????? My computer froze and then locked up, so I reloaded and.... Holy cow.

lol I saw all those posts and thought "uh-oh, another troll/spammer on the loose". Looks like your computer was stuttering. :)

My understanding on the smoking question was that there was no smoking on the spa deck. Before the changes they were the only 100% nonsmoking rooms, don't see why they would change that to allow it.

You said you're interested in Conquest...

Conquest does not have the Cloud 9 Spa, so no Cloud 9 Spa cabins. Smoking is allowed on the Spa Deck balconies on Conquest.

Archived