Seattle Hotels near cruise port

cruiserdenny

We will be cruising to Alaska out of Seattle in May on the Star Princess. We have not been to Seattle before and wanted to do some touring for a couple days before our cruise. Any recommendations for a good hotel near the port that we could use for basing our touring out of? Thank you!

We're going on the Star this summer too! Someone else recommended the Moore Hotel to me. Historic building, not 4 star or anything, but clean and inexpensive and two blocks to Pikes. Not far from Seattle Center. I hear there's really nothing near Pier 91 where Princess leaves from, but it's only a few miles away from downtown, $15-20 cab ride.

Best Western Pioneer Square... don't miss the Experience Music Project at Seattle Center. Great city!

Interesting...that's one I had found online myself and was considering. It is about $50 more per night than the Moore, but I'm curious what do you like about it??

Downtown is really the best area. Look on tripadvisor.com seattle forum. On top right is top questions. Read where to stay in Seattle and cruises from Seattle. It gives you a lot of info.

Visitseattle.org

search cruises and you will get all sorts of info.l

Archived