New Cruises to New Guinea

Looks like you all might have your very own CC Captain on board.

Am checking with TA for a good deal right now :)

If I am on board for 31st.....LOOK OUT...I will whip you all into shape :eek::eek::eek:

Theid.....I will be looking out for you and hope to catch a fleeting glimpse as you

as you flit in and out of the various venues and corridors on board.

I have read a lot of your posts here on CC and you an intriguing person to say the least.

Cheers guy's hope to make it along ;);)

Come on along its going to be something out of the ordinary for sure...my Navy boy son is in Rockingham hope your whipping him into shape!

Sue

...my Navy boy son is in Rockingham hope your whipping him into shape!

Sue

Sue, if ya want to email some info on him I might be able to catch up and say Hi for you...:):)

I have a lot of mates on the island.

If not, it's OK, not a big deal

Kindest regards

Des

Sue, if ya want to email some info on him I might be able to catch up and say Hi for you...:):)

I have a lot of mates on the island.

If not, it's OK, not a big deal

Kindest regards

Des

More than happy for you to catch up with my Navy Boy...my email is in signature.

Sue

Hi, they usually do something special at new ports.

I was on Pacific Sky (I think,have been on that many I forget which Ship.)lol. when P&O first visited Hienghene in New Caledonia, and there were celebrations on the Ship and ashore.

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Hi, they usually do something special at new ports.

I was on Pacific Sky (I think,have been on that many I forget which Ship.)lol. when P&O first visited Hienghene in New Caledonia, and there were celebrations on the Ship and ashore.

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

I'm glad someone else forgets which ship its embarrassing how often I get lost on ships I should know well..(p.s. and its not the drink!)

Would be great if they put on something special for our first visit..large cooking pot and a conscript comes to mind...LOL.

Sue

Hi rugbypopsie,I flew home from Perth last night after visiting the Navydaughter.Despite a bit of rain the weather was much warmer over there.I'm freezing.

I'm missing the licorice icecream from the Fremantle Markets already:o

Also looking at the New Guinea cruise but I'm doing a land tour of India mid October and will only be home a couple of days before the cruise departs in November.I'm tempted.

Regards Elaine.

Hi rugbypopsie,I flew home from Perth last night after visiting the Navydaughter.Despite a bit of rain the weather was much warmer over there.I'm freezing.

I'm missing the licorice icecream from the Fremantle Markets already:o

Also looking at the New Guinea cruise but I'm doing a land tour of India mid October and will only be home a couple of days before the cruise departs in November.I'm tempted.

Regards Elaine.

We've got to go over and visit Navy son before he goes to Gulf in November too.

Best cure for post cruise blues or in your case land cruise exhaustion is do the washing and hop of another one...be tempted New guinea its going to be great.

Sue

• 7 months later...
Yes but its $$$.....and we should be there for the canoe and drum festival.

Sue

According to P&O Facebook page they are recreating the canoe festival with every visit from P&O. I was glad to hear this as we could only go on the April 14 cruise.

Archived