Twin From $1699 pp

Quad From $1199 pp

Pacific Dawn

31 October 2013

9 Nights

Papua New Guinea

Twin From $1499 pp

Quad From $1049 pp

I am definately going...I will wait until all the agents have caught up with prices and we see what the launch fares will be...the only question for me is what is the best month...I would normally say our winter...but I cant wait that long!

Besides I would love to have a big group of cc'ers onboard, I love the M & G's and meeting people you have only known by internet. I know have to research a new ship for me..

Sue

There will be.....we'll be overtaking the ship..............and if we all book 31 October we can all meet Thied :D

Yes, I am going to book 31 Oct .. this will be interseting ........ Confirmed we are on ..

K

Yes, I am going to book 31 Oct .. this will be interseting ........ Confirmed we are on ..

K

Just add on : Twin , deck 6 outside $1599, could not get a good a deal as Thied.. No onboard, but happy with price, will combine with a trip to see family in Hervey Bay.

K

Just add on : Twin , deck 6 outside , could not get a good a deal as Thied.. No onboard, but happy with price, will combine with a trip to see family in Hervey Bay.

K

$1599 per person ?

If you look very hard - he will be on there - you have eighteen months to look forward to it

Yes we will be there with bells on see you monday

I'll be on too just doing last research today...its pays to ring around, OBC with some agents not with others and a couple of hundred dollars difference in price remember deposits are low and we have until August next year to pay the rest...

Sue

Hi Wild weston noticed you have been on both Rhapsody and Radiance do you prefer one over the other please?

Hi, that is really hard question, both are fantastic ships, I personally could not pick one over the other and if you choose one of these ships to cruise on you can't loose. Maybe go with the one that has the best itinerary for you, or has the best price, you really can't go wrong, it's a win win choice. :)

Hi, that is really hard question, both are fantastic ships, I personally could not pick one over the other and if you choose one of these ships to cruise on you can't loose. Maybe go with the one that has the best itinerary for you, or has the best price, you really can't go wrong, it's a win win choice. :)

Thanks Wildweston, will look at itineraries, Rhapsody just had a makeover, but if I could I would go on all of them, just jobs and money get in the way:D

Thanks Wildweston, will look at itineraries, Rhapsody just had a makeover, but if I could I would go on all of them, just jobs and money get in the way:D

Yep jobs and money the bane of our existence, ha ha. You will love either ship you go on, have fun :)

Hi, I received an e-mail from P&O regarding cruise to PNG October 31st.

There is an age restriction.. over 19 years of age.

Thank goodness I made it...lol

kind regards, Lorraine :):)

Hi, I couldn't get back into previous post...

Everyone under 19, must share a cabin with adult.

message kept comming up about not enough letters etc...:eek:

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Looks like you all might have your very own CC Captain on board.

Am checking with TA for a good deal right now :)

If I am on board for 31st.....LOOK OUT...I will whip you all into shape :eek::eek::eek:

Theid.....I will be looking out for you and hope to catch a fleeting glimpse as you

as you flit in and out of the various venues and corridors on board.

I have read a lot of your posts here on CC and you an intriguing person to say the least.

Cheers guy's hope to make it along ;);)

Archived