NCL Tote Bags?

ukbound

No, they don't.

Cecilia
[email]ladyndnver@aol.com[/email]

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;10;02;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]
My Wedding!

I won 2 bags on our Star cruise...love them. I guess you call them tote bags, they are similar to the ones you can buy at grocery stores for a permanent shopping bag with NCL's logo on them.

Emi

NCL Star-08/31/03 in Hawaii!
NCL Star-11/13/04 to Mexico!
Alaska summer 2005!

I usually play Trivia while on the NCL cruises...and often come in first or second. I have a "ship" load of NCL logo items that they give away: water bottles, keychains, coffee mugs, frisbees, bookmarks, pens, t-shirts, coozies and (YES) even [B]NCL canvas bags![/B] So they do exist...you just need to win them at an activity.

Also, I have a few of those Del Sol bags...they are great and highly prized! It is a promo to get you into the shop, but it is a cool shop to visit and probably would have stopped in anyway even without the bag promo!

[img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] Frank [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

[B]June 2004[/B] - Norwegian Pride of Aloha - 12 day Repositioning cruise San Francisco to Honolulu
[B]Dec. 2003[/B] - Norwegian Dawn - Florida/Bahamas
[B]Oct. 2003[/B] - Norwegian Sea - Caribbean Repositioning (named Miss Norwegian Sea!)
[B]Dec. 2002[/B] - Norwegian Wind - Hawaiian Islands
[B]Oct. 2002[/B] - Norwegian Sky - Eastern Caribbean Repositioning
[B]March 2002[/B] - Norwegian Sky - Western Caribbean
[B]March 2001[/B] - Renaissance; Tahiti
[B]Feb. 1998[/B] - Renaissance; Portugal/Spain
[B]Fall 1996[/B] - Norwegian Windward - Panama Canal Repositioning
[B]Fall 1994[/B] - Crown Odyssey (now Norwegian Crown) - Greece & Eastern Med.
[B]May 1987[/B] - Stardancer - Admiral Cruise Line - Mexico
[B]Summer 1984[/B] - Private Charter; Channel Islands, CA

Del Sol in St. Maarten participates in the tote bag thing too I think. So it looks like the Eastern and Western Caribbean are covered with tote bags. Don't know about the Southern or Bermuda.

We've gotten the NCL totes too full of junk. Once for coming in first in tv trivia. Does that tell you what else I like besides cruise websites [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]! Anyway and the other was just for participating in a couples game that we got "railroaded" into. We met a really sweet CD Staff person the night before and the next day we were chosen to participate!

Luanne

Norwegian Star June 20,2004

We won a couple of the tote bags on our last cruise. You usually can win just by participating. None of the events we attended had too much of a turn out so we were guaranteed to win something.

On the Dawn last week they were giving away the NCL canvas tote bags with the purchase of Krack-Its at the Bollywood show.

My good friends own Del Sol and I am passing your comments about the bags onto them. It has been a great promotion for them. Their stores have really taken off. They do a lot of great charity work in many countries in the Del Sol name.

NCL Sun 4/02 - Carnival Elation 6/02 - NCL Norway 8/02
NCL Dawn 6/03 - RCI Monarch 1/04 - NCL Dawn 6/04

marilyn-
tell your friends that in all the Del Sol stores ive been in the salespeople were always very nice about giving out the bags, even if you werent buying something else. that kind of customer service is rare these days!

"live long and prosper...so you may cruise!"
Skyward/Starward/Carla Costa/Meridian x3/Enchanted Isle x5/Enchanted Seas/Horizon x2/Zenith/Galaxy/Norway x3/Nor.Sun x2/Nor. Wind/Nor. Majesty/Nordic Prince/Oceanbreeze x3/Seabreeze x2/Seawind Crown/Islandbreeze

Good Day:

In regards to your question, I am not to sure about the remainder of the fleet but onboard the Norwegian Majesty these 'bags' are not normally given out but ‘if’ given out they are given out when guests' get involved in guest activities.

However, Reception can provide you with plastic shopping/beach bags.

I hope this helps...

Regards, C. Leslie [email]lls@ibl.bm[/email]
Host, Norwegian Majesty

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marilynd:
On the Dawn last week they were giving away the NCL canvas tote bags with the purchase of Krack-Its at the Bollywood show.

My good friends own Del Sol and I am passing your comments about the bags onto them. It has been a great promotion for them. Their stores have really taken off. They do a lot of great charity work in many countries in the Del Sol name.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Please tell them thank you they are very nice bags.

Archived