Holy cow, just applied for another price drop?

keystonemama

I see that Summer Sale is still going, I just got $50 credit yesterday, I thought what the heck, let's try another mock booking. I just applied for another $30.00 OBC! :) I got the same past guest rate as the other day, but they had lowered the price another $10.

What I did notice was the other day was only 1 room was showing not booked on our floor, but today there were several open? I guess they hold some and open them up closer to the cruise?

Happy Sailing,

I see that Summer Sale is still going, I just got $50 credit yesterday, I thought what the heck, let's try another mock booking. I just applied for another $30.00 OBC! :) I got the same past guest rate as the other day, but they had lowered the price another $10.

What I did notice was the other day was only 1 room was showing not booked on our floor, but today there were several open? I guess they hold some and open them up closer to the cruise?

Happy Sailing,

I noticed that for my cruise the other day..1 room available and now theres a bunch!!!!

Why is my cruise is only going up, up, up!

I know how you feel!

I was looking around midnight when the new sale started and just before the sale there were 5 cabins in my category,went to the sale price and my category was not included in the price!

Went back to fun select and they were not included in the price?

I am fully expecting those cabins to re appear as soon as the sale ends.

With some of the total amounts being given in OBC some must be cruising almost free?

Den

All these posts about price drops lately really makes me question the benefit of booking ES. I *thought* that would be the best deal.

You can still price match against those new deals with ES.

The only deals I have seen come out after ES and lower than ES were the senior rate and state specific rate on my cruise.

I am not after any OBC and would like to pay for an upgrade but prices are not coming down so wont upgrade unless it comes close to the price the upgade cabin was when it was ES

Den

Happy Sailing,

you are lucky !! we have 10 rooms left on our deck and NO price drop....very frustrating and has me a bit confused :eek::eek::mad::confused:

All these posts about price drops lately really makes me question the benefit of booking ES. I *thought* that would be the best deal.

I know how you feel....NO price drop for us since we booked !!!:eek:

The Breeze is a new ship...thats what happens..as more rooms sell...the price goes up! Thats what happened when we booked the Dream as well.

We are on The Breeze for 2013 and already had one price drop of $60 for our cabin. Keep checking, you never know!

Just applied for OBC as the prices dropped for our upcoming cruise as well. When they ask for the total on the price form, do they want total with fees and taxes or just total of the room price only? Also, if price goes down again, fingers crossed, how would i apply for the second OBC? :confused:

Just applied for OBC as the prices dropped for our upcoming cruise as well. When they ask for the total on the price form, do they want total with fees and taxes or just total of the room price only? Also, if price goes down again, fingers crossed, how would i apply for the second OBC? :confused:

I use total with fees, then I always check the manage my cruise page after I receive my OBC to make sure it is correct, good luck!

Happy Sailing,

it's the total sailing, NOT including the taxes/port fees. I've finally got a price drop on our upcoming cruise, but because the gratuities had changed (we prepaid) and the taxs/port charges have changed, our $90 went to $23.70 total for 3 of us.. oh well, thats 1 free drink each lol.

where is everyone looking for room availability and price drop info? thanks

I am not too sure because I have come across no price drops using both carnivals Fare Viewer or by doing mock bookings on the carnivals booking engine?

I am becoming obsessed lol,I have started doing mock bookings for cruises/ships/dates I have no intention of booking just to see a price drop!

I still cant find one!

It would be helpful if posters posted ship,cabin category, number of guest per cabin and number of sail days but for some reason most dont?

I wonder if somebody at Carnival get paid for number of hits on their sites lol

Den

Archived