Just back from Explorer of the Seas..and Pics

Thanks for sharing the pictures, they really are beautiful. I noticed that "Mamax" said that she was sailing on the June 12th, and that is when we will also be sailing. I love reading these boards so I can get even more excited.

Kitty

Hey Vic,

Just wondering if you made the quick stop for fuel in St. Croix? If you did, were you allowed to get off the ship? Let me know if you get those compasses scanned. Thanks again from Salem, OR.

Has anyone been in any of the cabins right up front? we are sailing on the Explorer next April 23 & booked a cabin on deck 8 right up front. How is the ride up there? Iv'e heard it can be rough? I've always tried to get a cabin midship. I was looking & found these rooms are 211 sq ft & the same price as the 180 sq ft rooms. When I booked they told me there were 6 of them left? anyways it seemed too good of a deal to pass up...

Hey Vic,

enjoyed the pics, & appreciate the review, the pics make me so excited & I've a whole year to wait!

Hey Vic,

Just wondering if you made the quick stop for fuel in St. Croix? If you did, were you allowed to get off the ship? Let me know if you get those compasses scanned. Thanks again from Salem, OR.

Hi,

I just scanned all 7 of the Cruise Compasses.... but I need help posting them so you all can access them. My provider allows me 25 MB of space..and I already posted my pics up there. Does anyone have some space that they can post these Compasses so all can share? If so, I can e-mail them to you... The pdf's take about 50mb (7 mb EACH).

Also, we didn't make any stops for fuel in St Croix..

Vic

Only 39 more days now! I don't know where you are but in the Chicago area it feels more like NOVEMBER instead of May! So I'll be more than ready for some steel band music and some hot weather!

Archived