Having problems

BABA 7

I have been trying to review the land tours that Celebrity is offering....I can view everything on the Celebrity site EXCEPT the land tour part....:mad:...is anyone going through the same thing?:confused:

By the way, I was able to open it three days ago...any suggestions?

BABA7

Have been having the same problem myself for three days also. Called Celebrity yesterday and talked to an IT guy. He could use my login and see all the itineraries on his computer. I still cannot. Everything else works on the Celebrity site for me. He could not explain it or help.

He said no one else had called in that he knew of with a simialr problem. I am glad to hear it is not just me :-)

My techie spouse cannot figure it out either-it worked fine until mid-week.

There seems to be something wrong with the section of the X website at which one views/purchases shore excursions...

On Friday, it took me six tries--over more than eight hours--to book three tours for my trip next week... Each time I selected a tour for one port and then attempted to shop for a tour at the next, the X website caused my internet session to terminate... And then, when I would log back in to start the whole process over again, the X website would indicate that my reservation was being modified--I never did get to pay for the tour I selected before the interruption--and that I ought try again later... Yikes!

I ultimately did have success late that evening--though the X website did take forever to process my payment--but the whole episode was an exercise in frustration... The website's performance problems are, in my opinion, fundamentally disrespectful of guests and their time...

Thank goodness that the onboard experience tends to be impeccable!

Archived