Help Immigrations ? for Hawaii and Starting time for tour?

mummyrose

Good Morning All,

Sorry If this question has been asked before but I am wondering...If Our Ship Sea Princess arrives at Pier 11 on the 25/9/12...and we arrive at 7am and leave at 11pm what would be the earliest we would be aloud off...

Is there Immigrations/customs and will this hold us up?

WHat would be a good starting time for a private tour with enoa.com...

Sorry I am new to this side of the world...and trying to jam in as much as I can..

It also seems a small walk from Pier11 to Aloha Tower which is most likely where the tour would pick you up....?

And...I have read on the boards that some dancers come on and preform...Is this all the ships or just selected?

Thanks for all help...feel free to offer more....

I should add we leave from San Francisco...heading to Australia

No one travelled with Princess to Hawaii before?

The reason I am asking about Immigrations is we travelled to Saipan and Guam and had to have face to face interviews with Immigrations and they never boarded before hand so cut into our day big time for 2 days...(Not to mention the Mayhem onboard)....

Are there any stops between San Francisco and Honolulu? If not, then I would not expect there to be any Immigration.

Pier 11 is at the Aloha Tower complex. The tour company can pick you up right in front of the terminal.. If it were me, I would go for a 9am pick up time; That will let you watch the sail in, and have a leisurely breakfast. Make sure you have a contact # in case you are delayed.

Aloha,

John

Thankyou John....I am slowly finding my way around...found a wharf map..which explains where we are going... So no we leave SFO and no stops...just arrive here..

But have been caught...and one cant be to careful if booking their own tours...

We have had face to face interviews with USA Immigrations for 2 days in a row on 2 Islands...

I would "never say never"; Having to go through Immigration was another reason I suggested 9am; plus, you will have missed the bad traffic during rush hour.

The only experiance I have with going from US mainland tto hawaii was back in the 90's. The QE2 was supposed to pick us up in Ensenada, Mexico and go straight to Hawaii. The waves were too big to tender, so the QE2 headed for San Diego, CA to pick up the 500 people embarking. Cunard decided to eat the $200 pp fine instead of refunding 500 people.

The program listed US Immigration on board during the first sea day. but we were told that since we embarked in San Diego, we wouldn't have to clear Immigration in Honolulu...

Thinking back on it, thougth, it did take several hours for us to get off; although I remember assuming this was a delay waiting for Custom's people for those disembarking; you SHOULDN'T have this problem; but like I said keep the phone number of E Noa tours handy!

Aloha,

John

You will be flying into San Francisco to begin your cruise, so that should be your first point of entry into the US. You will go through immigrations/customs in San Francisco or wherever your plane lands first, so there will be no need to clear immigrations when the ship arrives in Honolulu. You will be free to get off the ship as soon as it is docked.

ThankYou Kapoho2...great to have it confirmed....

I think hubby is thinking of doing a cc tour here so we can delay times...rather than be out so early...and that way a bus will wait for you....if you have numbers....

Archived