New York Port? :)

Ours91

I'll be returning on a Sunday at Pier 88 (NCL Star). They estimate docking at 8AM and disembarkation starting at 10AM. However in other ports I know that NCL starts disembark as early as 845AM for walkoffs with luggage, and I usually breeze through customs/immigration if I'm one of the first people off the ship.

I booked Dial 7 car service for 915AM pickup for an 11AM flight out of LGA. I am A List on Southwest which means I can cut the checkin and security lines.

Am I nuts, or can I reasonably expect to do this at the Manhattan port? Next flight is 3 hours later and I'd rather not wait.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'll be returning on a Sunday at Pier 88 (NCL Star). They estimate docking at 8AM and disembarkation starting at 10AM. However in other ports I know that NCL starts disembark as early as 845AM for walkoffs with luggage, and I usually breeze through customs/immigration if I'm one of the first people off the ship.

I booked Dial 7 car service for 915AM pickup for an 11AM flight out of LGA. I am A List on Southwest which means I can cut the checkin and security lines.

Am I nuts, or can I reasonably expect to do this at the Manhattan port? Next flight is 3 hours later and I'd rather not wait.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I wouldn't do it.

Sundays at the Manhattan Cruise terminal are notorious for slow processing through customs and immigration because they never seem to have enough agents available.

Even the slightest hiccup in anything, from the ship not arriving on time to a traffic delay on the trip to the airport will mean you'll miss your flight.

Archived