Price drop for Early Saver

laurenpie

Hi guys!

I'm so excited that I don't know what to do lol..

I thought because I got the Transatlantic on the Breeze so cheap that there would be no way I could get a price drop - but hurrah! It's dropped :)

How do I submit a form for price drop?

Can't really call my PVP cause I am in Australia, was hoping that there might be another way :)

Go to carnival webite and search for early saver price protection form, fill out and submit. Check the prices at least once a week and each time you see a price drop go back and fill out form. We did this on last cruise and had a couple hundred on board credit!!!

Good Luck have fun!:)

Actually another question from me!

Told friends that we are meeting there to check their rates... my friend was saying that their category is sold out now.

Are you able to get early saver discounts if the category is sold out?

I am not sure about if a category is sold out. I do know that they only had a couple of cabins left on the Empress Deck when I put in for my price drops. I am new to this. If I were you I would check out Fare Viewer more than once a week. In 2 1/12 weeks, I got 4 price drops totalling $470.00. I check several times a day. I just made my final pmt. and am checking price drops for OBCs now. Hope you get a lot of these price drops. It's fun. :)

I thought carnival only gave you 48hrs from booking to submit a price drop form? I will be booking tomorrow the trip is around 1550 for both. My total payment is not due until July 17th, say I check the prices in June and it has dropped down to 700 a person. Am I able to submit for that price drop?

I thought carnival only gave you 48hrs from booking to submit a price drop form? I will be booking tomorrow the trip is around 1550 for both. My total payment is not due until July 17th, say I check the prices in June and it has dropped down to 700 a person. Am I able to submit for that price drop?

since you are not booking the Early Saver rate, you will not be able to get a price drop. but maybe an upgrade?

If not booked Early Saver rate, up until July 17th, you can actually call Carnival if you see a price drop and they will honor it, as long as you are comparing exact cabin category. After final payment, only the potential option of an upgrade.

If not booked Early Saver rate, up until July 17th, you can actually call Carnival if you see a price drop and they will honor it, as long as you are comparing exact cabin category. After final payment, only the potential option of an upgrade.

Carnival does honor price drops even without ES?

and by the way, I saw a big UK sticker on a car the other day :)

Carnival does honor price drops even without ES?

and by the way, I saw a big UK sticker on a car the other day :)

Yep, I didn't know it either til a few months ago. ES really only pays off after final payment.

Our whole starting line-up declared for NBA draft yesterday.:(

Luckily, Coach Cal has already reloaded with next years recruiting class!!:p

woohoo I just checked ES rates on the booking enginge and saw that the price had dropped for a 8B rate compared to what I'm paying ($40). Filled out the form and submitted it. I just did mock booking on the cabin next to mine (some caterogy) the price was $100 more??? Why?? Did i mess this up??

I guess i'm a little confused.. i booked ES for a thanksgiving cruise, and I paid in full (like to pay off my cruise then start saving for spending money!!)

Where do i check on comparative rates? Does it have to just be a mock booking on carnival for similar cabins?

I booked 8N on the Magic, and when i booked last week there were ALOT still open....

Thanks!

I guess i'm a little confused.. i booked ES for a thanksgiving cruise, and I paid in full (like to pay off my cruise then start saving for spending money!!)

Where do i check on comparative rates? Does it have to just be a mock booking on carnival for similar cabins?

I booked 8N on the Magic, and when i booked last week there were ALOT still open....

Thanks!

I just learned this yesterday, but instead of having to do a mock booking you can go to this link:

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer

I just learned this yesterday, but instead of having to do a mock booking you can go to this link:

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer

Remember when checking this link, you are comparing CRUISE RATE only for the TOTAL number of pax in your cabin. If you are unsure of this number go to your billings page on Carnival.com and they have your rate broke down into a seperate column titled CRUISE RATE TOTAL.

Good Luck!!

Hi all!

This is my second cruise and the first time i have booked early saver and I am thoroughly confused. I have only paid the deposit. Here are my questions:

1. I can pay the cruise off now, is there an advantage to doing so or waiting until 07/2012?

2. How do people know what category has been sold out? Why is that important?

3. I booked an OV room on the bottom deck because I am prone to motion sickness and I've heard that a lower deck is best for motion sickness. Am I right to say that the lower decks are considered (for lack of better words) a lower class deck? If I had booked a higher deck would the OV room had been more expensive?

4. I am checking my fare and it hasn't changed and I can't see how it could even possibly get any cheaper. What are the factors that would cause the rate to go up or down?

Sorry for all the questions but I am new to this cruising and am slowly learning with all of your help!!!

Thanks again!

woohoo I just checked ES rates on the booking enginge and saw that the price had dropped for a 8B rate compared to what I'm paying ($40). Filled out the form and submitted it. I just did mock booking on the cabin next to mine (some caterogy) the price was $100 more??? Why?? Did i mess this up??

I have received 4 price drops totaling $470, and every time I do a fake booking afterwards just to check, the price is much more. Check Fare Viewer and if the price is lower, submit. You will get it. Don't worry about the fake booking price. I don't.

Hi I have a couple of questions related to filling out the early saver form.

What do you put in the spot labeled "Name of Promotion"?

Also, in the spot for the question where was the fare located, do you say Carnival Fare Viewer?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Archived