Do you use a list when you pack?

pampaul

The older we get, the more lists we need. Lately it seems like I need a list of what I want to do when I walk into another room - otherwise I've forgotten by the time I get there!

<snip>

Funny...... but sadly getting more and more true daily. :D

I don't write packing lists per se but as I pack for each of us, I do mark down a few things I don't want to forget. As I am packing DH's shoes, I might mark down to remember socks. :)

For several years I have had a Word document on my computer and at packing time I take a look at it. On the morning of leaving I check off the items to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. Like passports/check. :)

My list is a non clothes list however. For clothes packing I just pack what I want for the particular trip. As far as DH's clothes, if he wants me to pack them, he has to get them out.

At this point, I don't do a list any longer....

I'm in retail, and last week I went to a client's home to help them pack for their upcoming Europe cruise...

I used the iPad to list what I would pack for their itinerary, and then went to their closets, and listed the specific items they should pack, considering sea days, excursions, etc...

Archived