How to distribute our family members?

Athankfulheart

10254 - Dad, 10,8,7

)

is on a completly different deck then the rest of you- will you be moving the older kids down in that cabin?

I thought each cabin would get two spa passes each and since its 3 cabins would you not get 6 passes total?

is on a completly different deck then the rest of you- will you be moving the older kids down in that cabin?

I thought each cabin would get two spa passes each and since its 3 cabins would you not get 6 passes total?

We would have had 6 passes total if that other spa quad hadn't sold. We grabbed one spa quad and the balcony across the hall from it. The other 4 will be at the bottom of the staircase on the lido deck so a few steps away from the other two. Actually, the lido cabin is closer than the other spa quad which is in the other hallway.

Because of our kids ages ( and particularly because my son will be 16 and not 17 yet) we had very few options of how to arrange the people in the cabins.

My husband IS booked on the deck below with the little kids but after everyone is moved around ( and it may not be "official") we will have a parents spa balcony, boys in quad across the hall and girls below.

The girls are 21.20,13,10 so Im totally fine with that arrangement. The big girls will remain the holders of the spa quad privleges. If GS wont switch their room and let them keep the spa priv then they will simply sleep in the non spa room. We will be getting extra keys anyway so that we can get into our kids cabins at any time.

These are all of YOUR kids?:eek::eek::eek: This is going to be an EPIC review. Cannot wait!! Hope you all have a wonderful cruise. Enjoy!!!:D:D

Yep. They are all ours. We have a fun family for sure. My husband and I did this same ship/itin in March with another couple and the entire time we were thinking "The kids would love this, we have to bring them back". We are a theatrical/techno geek sort of family and we are planning to make a music video on our vacation. Will definately share it here when we get it done :D

Archived