Starting Over

Sorry ladies- I started out planning and posting all wrong. I am ticked at my friend because she held her wedding on the Dream which is where I really really want to have our wedding and she knew it. I'm over being negative though (I hope). We are going to pick the Dream- working on the date. I am almost sure I want embarkation day, although only about 6 cabins worth will be sailing with us that I know of so marrying later in the cruise may help keep the wedding more intimate without offending anyone. Any recommendations on embarkation day weddings v. mid cruise weddings on the Dream? Also- on the ship at a beach in a port? I can't wait!!! And if I start to sound freaked out somebody please just tell me to chill out :-)

Sorry ladies- I started out planning and posting all wrong. I am ticked at my friend because she held her wedding on the Dream which is where I really really want to have our wedding and she knew it. I'm over being negative though (I hope). We are going to pick the Dream- working on the date. I am almost sure I want embarkation day, although only about 6 cabins worth will be sailing with us that I know of so marrying later in the cruise may help keep the wedding more intimate without offending anyone. Any recommendations on embarkation day weddings v. mid cruise weddings on the Dream? Also- on the ship at a beach in a port? I can't wait!!! And if I start to sound freaked out somebody please just tell me to chill out :-)

Imitation is the highest form of flattery!

I know you said you were over being negative, so maybe you won't need to hear this: But I'd look at it this way, now you know exactly how to do your dream wedding on the Dream, real BIG!;)

Mid-cruise would be a lot less rushed and more relaxed. Just remember that you can't get married at sea (that can only be done on Princess), so you'd have to get married at port. Which would mean people would be missing the port (including you).

Archived