5 people in a room on oasis

I won't be in Oasis until June, but we did Freedom last year and Iwe also have three kids. What we did was book my husband and oldest daughter in oa balcony cabin and myself and twin girls across the hall in an inside. The twins slept like rocks on the ship! We all spent more time in the balcony cabin but the arrangement worked out just fine. We have the same type of set-up for the Oasis in June, but reversed. We couldn't get an inside for three across from a balcony so we had to put three in the balcony and two across the hall.

Hope that helps somewhat.

I am going on the Oasis of the seas over Christmas 2012. We have 3 kids. ages 14, 11, and 9. all boys. Can anyone tell me if they have cruised this ship with three people in a room and how bad is it?

I am going on the Oasis of the seas over Christmas 2012. We have 3 kids. ages 14, 11, and 9. all boys. Can anyone tell me if they have cruised this ship with three people in a room and how bad is it?

5 in standard cabin:eek::eek::eek:......that's very tight....some will be having to live out of their suite case under the bed. I would strongly suggest 2 connecting or adjoining cabins.

Archived