Current Chef's table menu

If you are interested, the current Chef's table menu for Allure of the Seas (& Splendour of the seas) is attached.

I have booked the $105 dining package including Chefs Table, Izumi & Chops online & was curious of the menu because the last one I saw had Scallops (2 in our party are allergic) & Veal (3 in our party won't eat baby cows!).

To me the current menu (obtained from the Splendour Concierge via e-mail today) looks delicious.

Chef'sTable.pdf

Thank you for posting. We have booked this on Splendour for our Wedding Anniversary in June and I did wonder what was on offer. Like some in your party, the scallops and veal may not have been my choice but I won't starve with this selection.

If I'm not mistaken it's different from dinner to dinner, Chef's choice. The menu that was posted here was totally different from the menu we had on Allure, but that's what a Chef's table is about...

If I'm not mistaken it's different from dinner to dinner, Chef's choice. The menu that was posted here was totally different from the menu we had on Allure, but that's what a Chef's table is about...

It is not different dinner to dinner the same menu is served all week and I would guess even longer.

That menu looks very much like the one we had on the Oasis in Oxctober. The first three courses and dessert were served. Probably the lamb also.

Edit...just checked with the boss...this is the same menu we had on the Oasis.

Just FYI here is my menu from Sept. 2011 (I couldn't insert it as a photo from Picasso, so I hope it can be read)...whatever the case it's a different menu, so maybe it's not dinner to dinner but perhaps cruise to cruise...whatever the case it was an interesting experience a little different from a Chef's Table at a land restaurant but a nice diversion on the cruise. :)

ChefsTable0911.jpg.9addd38f6519d3b399bd4099b5811f24.jpg

If you are interested, the current Chef's table menu for Allure of the Seas (& Splendour of the seas) is attached.

I have booked the $105 dining package including Chefs Table, Izumi & Chops online & was curious of the menu because the last one I saw had Scallops (2 in our party are allergic) & Veal (3 in our party won't eat baby cows!).

To me the current menu (obtained from the Splendour Concierge via e-mail today) looks delicious.

The menu was delicious, that was the same menu we had last July, 2011

This is exactly the same menu we had on our November 2011 Oasis cruise. I thought the menu varied at the discretion of the chef, but it looks like that's not the case. I'm hoping that on our Allure cruise in May I find a different menu. It's not that this menu wasn't delicious, I'd just like to have something different.

It appears to be the same menu we had on the Oasis in January. I can confirm 1,2,3 and 5 are exactly the same, and I would just need to go home and confirm that it was lamb for the main course (I believe it was but I just need to confirm).

I must add that it is a bit disappointing to see that so many confirm they have the same menu. And the same menu at different times of the year. It would be nice to think that the Chef would actually have some say in designing the menu.

We also did the Chef's table on Princess and it seemed that they gave their chef more latitude in choosing the menu. But Princess only did theirs 3 times on a 14 night voyage and you had to be interviewed by the Maitre' D or Chef before getting your confirmation.

So, how would you rate this meal overall? If you had to choose the current menu at 150 Central vs this one, which would you choose?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

We enjoyed the Chef's Table more than 150. Thought the meal and the concept was excellent.

So, how would you rate this meal overall? If you had to choose the current menu at 150 Central vs this one, which would you choose?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I liked the Chef's Table because of the group seating, and wine pairings. But, I think I actually liked the food at 150 better. If you want a nice dinner for a couple, choose 150. If you want an entertaining evening with a group of people, choose the Chef's table

It appears to be the same menu we had on the Oasis in January. I can confirm 1,2,3 and 5 are exactly the same, and I would just need to go home and confirm that it was lamb for the main course (I believe it was but I just need to confirm).

I see that you all had the same menu, but if you look at the one I posted it was entirely different...don't know how that worked out I had a different meal...

Archived