Crown Princess 2013 why Only some cabins??

SUE T

Why cant us brits book on the crown Princess 2013 sailing from southampton for Med & Adriatic sep 9th.. been told by my TA that we are only allowed to book cabins 600 & below, ? Americans are allowed 600 & above, can anyone explain this to me, as we have been waiting to book this cruise for a while now...

Why cant us brits book on the crown Princess 2013 sailing from southampton for Med & Adriatic sep 9th.. been told by my TA that we are only allowed to book cabins 600 & below, ? Americans are allowed 600 & above, can anyone explain this to me, as we have been waiting to book this cruise for a while now...

I am in the UK and I don't know what the problem is because if I try to book B604 direct with Princess on-line I can get right through to entering my payment details. I actually came out at that point because I didn't actually want to book the cruise but I suspect of I can get that far I would have been able to book with no problem. I would call Princess and ask them directly what the problem is.

When I went to the cruise show in London last month, I asked the Princess rep why UK cruisers have to wait over a month before we can book the same cruises that have already gone on sale in the US. She told me that when they went live at the same time the system crashed with the number of bookings. That's as maybe but over a month seems a long time to have to wait. I asked whether I would find all the mini suites would be sold by the time UK bookings go online and she assured me that they keep a certain number of each grade back, so that could be why you have been told about only certain cabins being available. I am due to get a call from Princess later today about my Alaska 2013 cruise but I think they have shot themselves in the foot as I've now had time to study Carnival's cruises in detail and am probably going to book with them instead, unless Princess comes up with some superb offer today.

Archived