Price drop question (UK)

Baileygirls

I've noticed on a few threads recently, people refer to the bargains they have received with price changes after booking. This is mostly commented on by posters from USA, Is this a common factor and is it applicable for UK bookings?

The reason I ask is that I am looking to book a family cruise next year (this requires 2 staterooms as we are 5). To book now we are loking at paying around £1200-1500pp however cruise prices for this summer for the same or similar cruises are £700-900.

How do you benefit from these price drops?

I've noticed on a few threads recently, people refer to the bargains they have received with price changes after booking. This is mostly commented on by posters from USA, Is this a common factor and is it applicable for UK bookings?

The reason I ask is that I am looking to book a family cruise next year (this requires 2 staterooms as we are 5). To book now we are loking at paying around £1200-1500pp however cruise prices for this summer for the same or similar cruises are £700-900.

Yes the price drops can be claimed in the same way by contacting your TA to contact X on your behalf or you call them for direct bookings.

This years rates might not hold for next year. Be prepared to pay the rate you book. Any drop is a bonus.

UK bookings may ask for all adjustments, even beyond final payment, unless marked as 'new bookings only'.

Royal Caribbean do not give you back price reductions. They say to call them and they will see what they can do. Not all TAs follow through either, so ask your TA before you sign on the dotted line.

Archived