Waitig for the final call

Wow, I can't believe you haven't gotten it yet. Who is your coordinator? Mine has been really good with communication, especially as we are getting so close. I got my final call today and I'm a week after you. I would call them today just to make sure they have everything right. They didn't have me listed as wanting a video package, but we did order one and they already took the money LOL. Just a quick fix in the notes, but it's better to have that ironed out now rather than later!

Congrats on your wedding!! You are so close :)

Wow, I can't believe you haven't gotten it yet. Who is your coordinator? Mine has been really good with communication, especially as we are getting so close. I got my final call today and I'm a week after you. I would call them today just to make sure they have everything right. They didn't have me listed as wanting a video package, but we did order one and they already took the money LOL. Just a quick fix in the notes, but it's better to have that ironed out now rather than later!

Congrats on your wedding!! You are so close :)

Thank you same to u..

I called them and it's funny the girl was Oh I'm the one that's suppose to call you so she double checked everything all the paper work is good we went over everything now all I'm waiting for the confirmation on where the rooms are etc.. so hopefully I get a call back by tomorrow or so.. cause I will be calling them back.. That's good you had good communication I never got that I did get an email telling me who was my corrdinator like a few weeks ago but that's it.. Also I told her I got extra ribbon to put on the cake she told me I have to be the one to put it on the cake so I'm wondering how can I get ready and do that.. cuz if I have some one else do it they might not even do that right..

I didn't get married on Carnival but I would take what they say with a grain of salt... type up some instructions or if you can show a photo, of what you'd like done with the ribbon for your cake. When you get to the terminal hand the ribbon and instructions/photo over to the coordinator and ask her if she could give it to whoever is doing the cake.

I found there were a lot of things the wedding people told me on the phone I couldn't do or they wouldn't do that was wrong and I was able to get done just by asking when we got there.

Thank you same to u..

I called them and it's funny the girl was Oh I'm the one that's suppose to call you so she double checked everything all the paper work is good we went over everything now all I'm waiting for the confirmation on where the rooms are etc.. so hopefully I get a call back by tomorrow or so.. cause I will be calling them back.. That's good you had good communication I never got that I did get an email telling me who was my corrdinator like a few weeks ago but that's it.. Also I told her I got extra ribbon to put on the cake she told me I have to be the one to put it on the cake so I'm wondering how can I get ready and do that.. cuz if I have some one else do it they might not even do that right..

You may want to assign someone (whose not in the bridal party and isn't a parents) to help set-up and oversee your vision. This is technically the coordinator in the port's job, but I have read over and over again about what a disappointment they can be. I'd second taking pictures, but it'll be hectic if you have to set-up and get ready.

Thanks

I did the picture idea sometime a few months ago and sent it to them so I can do what ya suggested and ask when I get there.. just hopefully I get a phone call soon I know my party is wondering time to get to the terminal etc now that I don't have everyone staying at the same hotel so I want to be on point with things..

Thank you same to u..

I wouldn't worry- our TWE coordinator rep didn't call until less than a week out (I wasn't thrilled with their customer service during the entire pre-wedding time), but everything turned out absolutely perfect. Actually beyond anything we expected or had hoped for. I guess they're not worried because they know they know their business.

We had a carry on that we left in the ceremony room with all of the wedding favors, extra decorations, cake topper, etc. that my DH was going to handle before the ceremony. We had a list of instructions in the suitcase so he would remember what to do with everything. When he came to the ceremony room after getting ready, the suitcase was gone (he kinda of freaked out a little). The wedding coordinator had taken it, read the list, and done everything for us!

No worries- just breathe. Congratulations!!!!!!

Archived