Let's get our Gay on. Diamond Princess Alaska May2012!

Olivero88

Hello Boys and Girlz. I am Theresa and my partner's name is Dana. We're going on our first "straight" cruise and would love to feel like we weren't alone. My partner is more relaxed than I am about this but we've only ever done Olivia trips and have been surrounded by our sisters. I'm a little nervous about it. Let's meet up and get our drink on. Let's sit out and watch a movie on the deck and drink cocoa. Let's get our GAY on. Together. :D

I am sailing May 19, Princess usually hosts an LGBT gathering

I am an ally and don't normally attend the gatherings but have been know to show up at what we called the rainbow bar on the Star this year. I work very hard in my day to day life to create a world where we are all loved no matter our age, sex, race, religion, sexual preference.

I teach week long human rights courses for my union for members of our union and am actively involved in our pride committee.

I am sure you will feel comfortable on board... and hell if someone is uncomfortable with you, screw them

oh was that my inside voice...

vickie

You'll have a great time. Princess will have LGBT meetings, usually hosted, but not always. We're heading to Alaska in May as well on the Island and can't wait. Going with my partner and his sister. (she's family as well)

Just do what you want and you'll have a great time. Most of the uninitiated think we are brothers but we have on more then one occasion when getting a picture taken had the photographer make a comment like get closer and act like a couple! We just laugh, but I think you'll find Princess to your liking and you'll be able to be you. :)

Have a great time! Dave

I am sailing May 19, Princess usually hosts an LGBT gathering

I am an ally and don't normally attend the gatherings but have been know to show up at what we called the rainbow bar on the Star this year. I work very hard in my day to day life to create a world where we are all loved no matter our age, sex, race, religion, sexual preference.

I teach week long human rights courses for my union for members of our union and am actively involved in our pride committee.

I am sure you will feel comfortable on board... and hell if someone is uncomfortable with you, screw them

oh was that my inside voice...

vickie

I love your inside voice. :)

Archived