Aquatic wonders semi-sub...

summercruisin'

Carnival offers an excursion that has a boat ride (with underwater viewing area to see the reef) and then goes to Rendezvous Caye for a little while. Has anyone done this excursion? We're travelling with a 10 year old and a 5 year old and trying to find something we can all enjoy.

Maybe...:cool:

I guess that just means I'll have to be sure to review it when I get back! :D

I wonder why it's so hard to find any reviews on this??? I see you are going in July....Are you still thinking of taking this tour?? PLEASE be sure to write a review on it if you go! Thanks!!

Try searching for it on Youtube. I believe I saw it on there. (It's amazing what people video- I have found youtube videos of almost every excursion we have planned!)

My dad and his wife have done the sub before. They said it was really cool and that the kids would love it. We are cruising later this month, and opted for a slightly less expensive version, the Nautilus underwater tour. Better than a glass bottom boat, because you can see forward. And it was $50 vs. $89 for the sub, I think. I know there are videos for this tour.

Good luck!

Try searching for it on Youtube. I believe I saw it on there. (It's amazing what people video- I have found youtube videos of almost every excursion we have planned!)

My dad and his wife have done the sub before. They said it was really cool and that the kids would love it. We are cruising later this month, and opted for a slightly less expensive version, the Nautilus underwater tour. Better than a glass bottom boat, because you can see forward. And it was $50 vs. $89 for the sub, I think. I know there are videos for this tour.

Good luck!

I tried to find something on this excursion in youtube, but no luck....I typed in different versions to see if anything would come up...but nothing.....have you seen a link on this excursion or something like it? If so can you post the link here? Thanks!

We are doing this in Grand Cayman. I found it on Youtube under "Nautilus Grand Cayman". It's not exactly the same vessel, but based on the Crnival pics, not that much different of a view between a glass bottom boat, semi-sub, and underwater sub.

Sorry, I do not know how to post links:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

we've done the full submarine in Cozumel and Barbados, and the semi-sub in Nassau. It's really fun- especially for my kids who absolutely love it. Great way to see everything without the effort of snorkeling. Though the full sub was better (more view of the reef, and more fish, sharks, rays, turtles, etc) the semi-sub was pretty good too. Sorry, I haven't done either, or Rendevous in Belize.

Archived