singles publication without supplement

ilinda

There was a group that I had joined last year that published single cabins for singles without the additional supplement. It seems they went out of business. I received an email and they refunded my money and said they were reorganizing. Is anyone familiar with any other groups or agency;s that do this type of research.

Looking to go to Alaska and don't want to pay for 2 when I am going alone. I prefer my own room because they are so small. Not looking to share a cabin.

any help would be great!!

Linda

Hi Linda:) the business was Your Own Cabin. I guess it is ok to post that since they are out of business now.

Anyway, email me at lo1958@hotmail.com and maybe I can give you some helpful information.

There have been numerous emails from a bunch of agencies lately advertising early and late season Alaska for as low as 399 for insides, most are 499.. even if you have to pay 'double' that is still an excellent rate for Alaska.. this doesn't work well if you have to book far ahead but with many low cost carriers (Southwest, Jet Blue, Indpendence) not penalizing you with booking airfare close in, these bargains are well worth considering. And NCL and HAL will always have some good single rates for Alaska but again, these are close in (6 weeks or so sometimes although fall rates will be by mid-July).. Have cruised Alaska numerous times and the destination is much more important that the ship for this IMHO.. there are singles, couples (all ages) and families on all of the ships.

Archived