Nonformal clothing

SCR

On the nights that are NOT formal, what is the customary dining attire? Capri's? Summer dress? Slacks? Shorts? Jeans?

I have several dressy dresses (bought for weddings, Easter, etc). Several going out in outfits (for a Sat night out on the town). Or some business casual outfits. I don't want to take them all, just want to know what to expect.

Thanks!

Shorts are not allowed at dinner in the dining room... They request "resort casual", so capris, skirt, slacks, etc... I'd say wear what you would wear if you were going out somewhere nice to eat...Carnival's website has a list of what they suggest as well...

The 'suggested dress code' for the evening will be listed under the dining hours in your copy of the "Capers" every day. Usually, "Resort Casual" is the recommendation other than formal nights.

Resort Casual - Think something light and breezy, tropical wear. Jeans don't fit into that category.:D You'll be just fine in a sundress, slacks and dressy top, skirt and blouse, cute strappy sandals.

While we're on the subject......What about the men? I've read some posted Capers from the Valor and four of the nights say "Elegant Casual". What does this mean??? Will my DH be ok wearing dockers and a nice golf shirt, or does he have to wear a dress shirt?

Thanks for the help!

Archived