Money Saving Tips

• 1 year later...

I have been doing online surveys for years. I have not been asked to pay. I even earned points which I donated to the Katrina victims. All of the surveys I do are legit. I usually do not do them for money but for fun. Sara Williams/greenfield, My Survey, Survey spot, Harris polls and NPD are good online survey sites. Some big city areas have market research companies that will call you to do researches but it is every six month, because they want your honest opinions not just people out to do surveys. All though most have stated stay out of the malls. I rec'd a Christmas orn., a product for my garden and yes money for doing mall surveys. One time I was to do a survey, they ended up not needing me and I made $100 for my time. Other times I have been paid up to $75.00. When that pesky lady in the mall stops you to ask you a question there might be soomething in it for you. One suggestion I let the online surveys come into my junk mail and if it is a company I know I transfere it to by inbox and then I see if I am qualified and then do the survey if I feel like it. You can make money by doing live an in person surveys. I guess that is it.

I use a wonderful wesite for saving money on groceries... www.grocerygame.co

Basically the site tracks sales, to show you the lowest price your grocery store ever sells a particular item for and then matches it with coupons from the Sunday papers. You log into the site and use their list to select the items you want, print out your personalized list, clip your coupons and shop. Pretty easy. You do hae to pay a bit to use the site - $10 for 12 weeks - but it pays for itseld like you would not believe. I have reduced my grocery bill to about 30% of what it was a yr ago. The idea is to but at the lowest price, before you need it, and stock up. I now refuse to pay for toothpaste, shampoo, toothbrushes, and a couple of food items... because they are free so often.

Do the "free after rebate" items at Walgreens each month. Combine them with coupons and actually make $$ and get the item for free.

I do something similar to the grocery game but it is called the coupon mom. http://www.couponmom.com/ I've been told it is the same as the grocery game except the coupon mom is free. Click on grocery deals by state and select your store (not all stores are listed though). While you're there also select the Walgreens drugstore deals -- that's where you can get the info for free or better than free items at Walgreens each month. There's nothing better than getting things for free and saving the $$ for the next cruise! :D

Please e-mail me at [EMAIL="dmaharba@hotmail.com"]dmaharba@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] - I'll send you the info about the surveys that I participate in, and other point programs to make a couple of bucks/save money/earn rewards -

and yes - Never give out your credit card info to anyone!!

Archived