Victory L shaped room..

Bashlin

got one of the L shaped cabins booked on the victory for spring break cruise 2013 to Jamaica. Question is, do the beds face the balcony or do the head board sit against the balcony wall..??

also, when i booked the lady asked if we wanted twin, queen, or king sized bed for the room. i said king and when i check my booking i see this also..

My Ship:Carnival Victory # of Guests:2 Stateroom:6459 Bedding:King Bed

but i've never had the option for a king bed before, is this something new..??

I had one of the L-shaped cabins on the Liberty last year and the beds faced the balcony. From what I have been told on the Victory it is a queen bed and it is on the opposite wall so you do not look out towards the balcony when in bed. I have been told you cannot make the bed into 2 twins like we could on the Liberty. This is what I have been told....can tell you in a few weeks though!! I have one of the L-shaped cabins on the Victory here shortly!! YEAH!!

• 9 months later...
got one of the L shaped cabins booked on the victory for spring break cruise 2013 to Jamaica. Question is, do the beds face the balcony or do the head board sit against the balcony wall..??

also, when i booked the lady asked if we wanted twin, queen, or king sized bed for the room. i said king and when i check my booking i see this also..

Interested to know which cabin you'll have on Victory and about your cruise when you return. I'm booked in that cabin in the fall! Tell me if there is a lounger on the balcony!

xxxxxx

Interested to know which cabin you'll have on Victory and about your cruise when you return. I'm booked in that cabin in the fall! Tell me if there is a lounger on the balcony!

Will do ;-) 35 more days!!

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

Hubby and I got off the Victory on Feb 4th of this year. We had 8433, an L shaped room. The bed faced the balcony. Sorry to say we did not have the drapes opened up because our friends were in a connecting room and we had the divider opened up. We had a hell of a big balcony tho. Since we were right under the lido deck we occasionly heard scraping of the chairs above us.

I don't know if I would get an aft cove balcony again. Maybe one that is not right under the lido deck.

The one thing that was nice, you actually had a regular dresser in it. Plenty of storage and closet space in them.

My wife and I had cabin 7416 on Victory this past September. It has been our very favorite cabin to date.

The cabin is laid out a little different. You loose a few feet in floor space, but you have an extra set of closets. Your desk drawers and desk are smaller but not too much.

The bed faces the balcony which is wider and has more room.

The bathroom is right there by the balcony door at the foot of the bed.

I liked that set up better.

You will should not be disapointed. We would book this cabin again in a heartbeat.

Have a great cruise. :)

We were in 6432 on Victory, which should be mirror image of 6459. That room had the bed between the windows, not facing towards them. On Splendor and Liberty the bed faced towards the windows in the L-shaped rooms on Upper Deck 6.

Here are a few pictures...

P1030976_zpsc016706b.jpg

P1030975_zps7131954e.jpg

P1030973_zps1da8892a.jpg

P1030980_zpsfd3cd3d1.jpg

P1030981_zpsc93f6b9f.jpg

P1030982_zpscc12e6e1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same room (6459) booked for August on the victory! I would love to see some pictures of this. I was pretty excited to see this room was still open when we booked and the same price as a normal balcony!

Im booked in this cabin in December. You can see most of this room on this ******************** Select Carnival, Victory and room 6459.

Im booked in this cabin in December. You can see most of this room on this ******************** Select Carnival, Victory and room 6459.

Email me the site please bscarteratwindstream.net

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

Email me the site please bscarteratwindstream.net

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

Sorry, I cannot seem to e-mail you. Simply search cruise room photos and you'll find an array of sites. Not all photos, but you'll be bale to find some.

My daughters had this cabin, next to the aft-wrap on starboard side??

The room contains 2 twin beds, the headboards are on the balcony side wall, which is nice because they could open and close the curtains from in bed. It's a great room with an extra-long balcony, too!

click here, check post #3:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=908171

It lists a queen bed but when we sailed on the Victory this past November, they were two twin beds (that could easily be put together for queen/king).

Does anyone have pictures of this room 7419 (or even 7146)? Seems like there are different layouts based on the floors these L shaped rooms are on. I would love to hear a description of how the room is laid out and what the balcony looks like!

Does anyone have pictures of this room 7419 (or even 7146)? Seems like there are different layouts based on the floors these L shaped rooms are on. I would love to hear a description of how the room is laid out and what the balcony looks like!

There are pics of 7416

go to:

cruise line rooms dot com

click on carnival

click on victory

click on deck 7

click on 7416

click on pics to blow them up

• 2 months later...
back in 2007 on the Victory, we had L-shaped cabin 7419- we loved it! If I remember right we were able to look out at the ocen while in bed. Enjoy your cruise.:)

Was noise from the stairs and issue?

Archived