barcode on edocs

is the barcode on the edocs needed. When i print out the edocs, the barcode is on two pages? Also, how come when i print out the edocs it is 6 pages long yet the actual page is short? it seems to print out 2-3 blank pages.

I am using the default printer settings and am using firefox as my browser

you only need the page that says guest service ticket, as long as you pre registered they will have everything in their computer. And that is really only needed to get you into the check in area at the Pier. If you are pd in full they have all tht is needed to get onboard.

If you take a look the barcode is simply your reservation number which can just as easily be keyed in.

Boarding the ship is the reverse of an airplane. With the plane you turn in your ticket for a boarding pass that gets you through security and onto the plane. For the ship, the "ticket" gets you through the security checkpoint and into the area where you actually check in for the cruise.

Thanks for the answers! I, too, wasn't sure if the bar code was needed, and it also came out at end of page 1/top of page 2. I copied & pasted everything to a Word doc, then rearranged the page setup so it fit onto one page. Felt a bit silly doing this, but who knew?

Archived