OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Got an email from an office I worked at all last year. They need some temp help and would like me to come in starting this Monday until Sept. 30. It means enough $$ to be able to do the Breeze next March with some cruising friends.

So, I'll get to test out the new knee on the high seas sooner. :D

Got an email from an office I worked at all last year. They need some temp help and would like me to come in starting this Monday until Sept. 30. It means enough $$ to be able to do the Breeze next March with some cruising friends.

So, I'll get to test out the new knee on the high seas sooner. :D

Sandy that is SOOOOO Awesome and maybe it will turn out ot be longer, just like last time remember ?

NOW the only thing is if it does turn out to belonger they cant let it interfere with our cruising plans right?

Sandy that is SOOOOO Awesome and maybe it will turn out ot be longer, just like last time remember ?

NOW the only thing is if it does turn out to belonger they cant let it interfere with our cruising plans right?

They are very accommodating about my "addiction". :D

• 2 weeks later...
new clock check vs. Bump

Oops, sorry I missed the countdown yesterday. :o

Hurray, we're into the "70's" now!!

ONLY

7.gif 9.gif

weeks (minus a day :D) until Team N.F.L. boards the Carnival Freedom.

Edited by Luckysll

Oops, sorry I missed the countdown yesterday. :o

Hurray, we're into the "70's" now!!

ONLY

7.gif 9.gif

weeks (minus a day :D) until Team N.F.L. boards the Carnival Freedom.

Thanks Sandy.. Hey how is your knee doing and how is the job going?

Boy I was so sorry to read of the trouble that Poomah is having and the triple bipass. Is she on your 2013 cruise with you?

Thanks Sandy.. Hey how is your knee doing and how is the job going?

Boy I was so sorry to read of the trouble that Poomah is having and the triple bipass. Is she on your 2013 cruise with you?

Yes, Tyna and Bill are on the 2013 cruise. The one positive thing about this is that she was at work when it happened and if you're going to have a heart attack do it at a hospital. It sounds like the surgery went well, so she should be on the cruise.

My knee is still sore, it seems to be taking forever to get better even though it's only been 2 months. The job is going well, but I'm finding it tiring. I just keep thinking "It's paying for a cruise, it's paying for a cruise.". :D

Edited by Luckysll

Hay Robin and Sandy and all my Team NFL'ers

I am happy to be counting down the days very quickly for our little bahamas cruise.

Just scored some great cheap airfare for Halloween to Election Day gonna see if we can sneak a shortie in then too. Not sure if Austin can get the time off yet til Monday, but Southwest is having a one day sale and whamo 298. bucks for two r/t tkts to Orlando. Plust I have a 200. credit on my AMEX so might be able to sneak another shortie in.

I know I know I think I need to seek treatment for my love of cruising. My friend Mary will be very happy if I do get to book another shortie. Love Love Love her she has done a wonderful job for this bahamas trip.

I had too much free time at work this week (always a dangerous thing) so I checked a few things out and decided that instead of doing the second week of my B2B, I'd take the train from Miami to Seattle.

Now, don't panic Amy.....it's the second week of my B2B next year on the Breeze, NOT this B2B. :D

I took the train a few years ago after an NCL cruise and I loved it! I change trains in Washington DC and then Chicago. Only a few hours in each City, but enough for a quick tour. I get the roomette (no way I'd sit up that long a trip) and it includes meals. Very relaxing and I love watching the scenery go by. When I get to Seattle, there's an Amtrak bus that takes me to Vancouver and then I'll catch the bus/ferry from there home to Victoria.

Haven't officially cancelled the second cruise yet (who knows, I could win the lottery and do both weeks AND the train, lol). Just have to hold off a bit before I can book everything.

Edited by Luckysll

I had too much free time at work this week (always a dangerous thing) so I checked a few things out and decided that instead of doing the second week of my B2B, I'd take the train from Miami to Seattle.

Now, don't panic Amy.....it's the second week of my B2B next year on the Breeze, NOT this B2B. :D

I took the train a few years ago after an NCL cruise and I loved it! I change trains in Washington DC and then Chicago. Only a few hours in each City, but enough for a quick tour. I get the roomette (no way I'd sit up that long a trip) and it includes meals. Very relaxing and I love watching the scenery go by. When I get to Seattle, there's an Amtrak bus that takes me to Vancouver and then I'll catch the bus/ferry from there home to Victoria.

Haven't officially cancelled the second cruise yet (who knows, I could win the lottery and do both weeks AND the train, lol). Just have to hold off a bit before I can book everything.

You better not cancel any of our trip girlfriend you and Leila need every minute for comparing notes. ;)

I also love the train and hope someday to take a train cross country. My grandma did it when she did her alaska cruise she flew out to seattle I believe it was many years ago, did her cruise with friends and then they took the train all the way back to main they got a sleeper car and they absolutely loved it. Bet it cost a pretty penny, but it would be a great trip.:D

The train trip is fairly comparable to a cruise. The 4 day train trip is just over $1100; the 6 day cruise (cove balcony) is $1750, so each is around $300/day. The other bonus is I only have to buy a one-way flight to Miami which saves some money, too.

The Empire Builder (Chicago to Seattle) is probably Amtrak's premier route (with the Coast Starlight from LA to Seattle a close second). On the Empire Builder, they give you a small bottle of champagne when you board and every day they bring you warm chocolate chip cookies. :D Only drawback is that you go through the mountains at night, so you don't get to see much of the best scenery.

Should I even be talking about a train trip on a cruise board? :p:D

I think that would be quite interesting to do something like that Sandy and Austin just LOVES the train. Maybe we should consider this for 2014 when I am doing a summer Alaska cruise. It would require several extra days off, but I think he would just love it. Im saying train back fly out.

I think you guys would have a great time on the train.

You're doing an Alaska cruise in 2014? Round trip out of Seattle? I might just be "pursuaded" to be onboard, since Seattle is so easy for me to get to. Hmmm......:D

I think you guys would have a great time on the train.

You're doing an Alaska cruise in 2014? Round trip out of Seattle? I might just be "pursuaded" to be onboard, since Seattle is so easy for me to get to. Hmmm......:D

Yeah I havent told Austin though I want to surprise him once the rates come out. My girlfriend Mary is going to take care of it for me so he wont know. We will have to fly though I dont think we will want to take the extra train time right now.

Great news Team N.F.L ers

I was informed by Kathryn on Friday that they have been able to change our group amenity on the 2nd week to a 100. OBC if you book at the group rate.

Remember tell ALL your friends the opportunity for reducced deposits will end on 8/31. Even if they aren't 100% sure its a 25.pp per week deposit for them to lock in at great rates and be a part of what is going to be one awesome time. !!!!