OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

You are doing a lot better than I am. I can just barely get to a 90 degree bend, still using the walker and will be for a while. I stopped taking any pain meds, but the PT recommended going back on them since I was having such a hard time with the physio.

Gosh Sandy, I am sorry to hear that. I am able to bend my knee to 105 but the therapist is sure in a hurry for me to get it to 120. I'm like geez, it has only been two weeks since my surgery! Hang in there. I hope things start to improve for you real soon. Take care!

Leila :-)

Gosh Sandy, I am sorry to hear that. I am able to bend my knee to 105 but the therapist is sure in a hurry for me to get it to 120. I'm like geez, it has only been two weeks since my surgery! Hang in there. I hope things start to improve for you real soon. Take care!

Leila :-)

Thanks, Leila. I think one problem for me is that I'm on my own. My brother lives upstairs and he's been great about helping out, but I've been trying to do too much by myself and I have to remember to take it easier.

TEAM N.F.L.

Nautical Freedom Lovers

ONE WEEK OR BOTH

COME JOIN US !!

Feb 2nd Western Wk 1

Sun - Pt Everglades / CC M & G / Sailaway

CC Superbowl Party

CC Door Decorating Contest Begins

Mon - Key West 8am - 4pm

Tues - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl - 1pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm (always a crowd pleaser)

Wed - Grand Cayman - 7am - 4pm

Thurs - Ochos Rios, Jamaica 7:30 am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge or Slot Pull - a.m.

CC game of LRC - 4pm

CC Door Decorating Winner announced

Sat - Pt Everglades

Feb 8th Eastern Wk 2

Sat - Pt Everglades

CC M & G / Sail Away

CC Door Decorating Contest Begins

Sun - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge and/or Slot Pull a.m.

CC game of LRC 4pm

Mon - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl 1pm

CC game of LRC 4pm

Tues - St. Thomas U.S.V.I 8am - 6pm

Wed - Antigua 8am - 6pm

Thurs - Tortola B.V.I. 7am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY - VALENTINES

CC game of LRC 4pm

CC Door Decorating Winner announced

Sat - Nassau 1pm - 7pm

Sun - Pt. Everglades

Who is interested ?????

To be part of the Official CC Group Cruise... please click the link for pricing and contact info for the official Cruise Critic Member Cruises Agent.

You must mention that you are part of the Cruise Critic Group

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=268

Please know that you can book with her at our Group rate which includes a little OBC

OR

you can book Early Saver, Past Guest, Military, Senior or whatever rate works best for you !!!

The CC Group Agent is also able to use those rates.

You may also choose to use the Group Rate at this point to allow you the ability to use a reduced deposit. When you are ready to fully deposit you can then switch to whatever rate works for you, but you would forfeit the Group OBC.

We are also able to use our Future Cruise Certificates...:D

NOW WHO IS READY TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TO FREEDOM ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH US .......

Add your names to the list whether its a yes or maybe put yourself on the interested list.:D

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - BOOKED

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan - BOOKED

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-BOOKED

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

Gord and Sharon

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - BOOKED

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-BOOKED

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - BOOKED

Bunny57 - Kim and Palmer - BOOKED

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan - BOOKED

Luckysll - Sandy - BOOKED

It's ashame the reduced deposits are almost due,

Lenore mentioned that she's going to put her deposit down soon, I wonder if Rita and Jay are going to do the same.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend:D

Robin Rita and Jay are thinking it over as well.

I am going to email Kathryn and ask her if she can extend them, sometimes they do sometimes they dont though. For awhile Carnival wan't even allowing any reduced deposits for groups so I was very surprised to get this.

Do you think that they will continue with the reduced deposit? Is it only CCL that's cut back on this option?

Sometimes it's hard to come up with the full dep. so it's nice to have the option. maybe they will continue to offer it just not as much.

So I was just checking the due dates on my confirmation that kathryn sent and realised there was a big mistake. They had duplicated the itinerary from the first leg of the b2b intead of putting the correct itinerary for 2nd leg on the confirmation.

I did place a phone call to kathryn requesting a correct confirmation showing both legs of the b2b:D

No biggie but I do need the correct confirmation showing both itineraries for my records. Don't want any problems down the road.

You made me go and check mine! Whew! All is good!

:)

You would think I would have noticed it way back when:o All is good tho, already heard from crucon and the problem is being corrected as we speak. They are so nice and were very prompt in returning my call :D

Edited by ramrax4

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Gord and Sharon

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan - BOOKED: if you need cabins for the crawl: 4E

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Gord and Sharon

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan - BOOKED: if you need cabins for the crawl: 4E

Dan the man you know I will....both weeks buddy? Hope Kelly and Momma are well. Dont forget we will be in town Aug 26th hope we will be a le to do dinner.

Amy - you know I'll volunteer my cabin for the poker crawl, both weeks. :D. Never win the poker game (or even come close), but it's always fun.

Btw, I'd like to do a "what is it?" game like I did on the Miracle roll call if you're okay with that. I won't start it until we're much closer to the cruises, but I can at least get started thinking up clues. :D

Amy, party weekend in Aug. Just the first week for now.

Sandy, your item was rubber glove. correct? And the closest i had was a condom. opps, simliar?

Yes, the item was a rubber glove and I could have given a lot more "interesting" clues if I'd been more daring. :D

ahhhh Dan... you are so funny... Sandy be careful what you choose this time though. ;)

Danno - WAIT remember we don't party under the table type of party like some of my other friends that cha cha'ed into the Holiday Inn with you, but a drink or two and dinner is more our speed. We don't want to miss the boat the next day.;)

I forget the name of the hotel we are looking at but I have it saved and there are a couple restaurants right near there.

P.S. Kathryn is going to try and get our deposits extended but no guarantee from Carnival...

ahhhh Dan... you are so funny... Sandy be careful what you choose this time though. ;)

Danno - WAIT remember we don't party under the table type of party like some of my other friends that cha cha'ed into the Holiday Inn with you, but a drink or two and dinner is more our speed. We don't want to miss the boat the next day.;)

I forget the name of the hotel we are looking at but I have it saved and there are a couple restaurants right near there.

P.S. Kathryn is going to try and get our deposits extended but no guarantee from Carnival...

Hey....I resemble that remark :eek: :D