OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Have a great weekend everyone! It is May 2-4 here in Canada, aka Victoria Day, but these days better known as an outdoors, bbq, beer drinking occasion, along with fireworks! As most know, we Canadians love our beer!

Enjoy NYC Amy! I look forward to hearing about your meeting with Ishtar, and tr to twist her arm to join us on this wonderful cruise (s)!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! It is May 2-4 here in Canada, aka Victoria Day, but these days better known as an outdoors, bbq, beer drinking occasion, along with fireworks! As most know, we Canadians love our beer!

Enjoy NYC Amy! I look forward to hearing about your meeting with Ishtar, and tr to twist her arm to join us on this wonderful cruise (s)!!!

Thanks Jill I will and maybe if she gets another good medical report that will entice her to start enjoying life again .;)

BTW Happy Party Day

Bill: But we are coming on this cruise :D and after seeing the pic, I know exactly who you are. Our paths crossed a few times, but we never really talked much. We will fix that this time around :)

Yes ..it's a long weekend up here in Canada...unfortunately i have to work everyday :mad: I do get to go to my cousins BBq on Sunday night, so will do my partying then ;)

Safe travels Amy, and enjoy yourselves !!!

Bill: But we are coming on this cruise :D and after seeing the pic, I know exactly who you are. Our paths crossed a few times, but we never really talked much. We will fix that this time around :)

Yes ..it's a long weekend up here in Canada...unfortunately i have to work everyday :mad: I do get to go to my cousins BBq on Sunday night, so will do my partying then ;)

Safe travels Amy, and enjoy yourselves !!!

I also saw the picture you posted Bill and, as was the case with a previous poster on this thread a day or two ago, my eyes also filled with tears. Poor Leila. We feel so sorry for her.

Kidding, my friend.

Lynne and Dennis - SEE I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON WE INSTANTLY LIKED YOU GUYS !!!:D We are cutting it very close with the show ending and our train departing so I don't think we will be able to stay for stage door autographs although I would surely love to.

Bill Do I detect some friendly trivia rivalary here? Do you folks get that heated over who claims the prize of 24 carat gold ship on a stick. ???

No wait I remember now your other good deed on this trip. Lenore was so happy about the 24 carat gold ship on a stick that you gave her, as she had never gotten one.. Wow what a nice guy...:)

Oh no, there's no rivalry! Tom & Helen were our trivia partners during the progressive trivia games going to and from Hawaii. We finished in 2nd place enroute to Hawaii, but were the winning team on then return home! Couldn't have done it without Tom & Helen!

Oh, it was my pleasure to award Lenore her trophy. After all, she actually won it by "guessing a number between 1 and 3"! LOL

:cool:Bill

I also saw the picture you posted Bill and, as was the case with a previous poster on this thread a day or two ago, my eyes also filled with tears. Poor Leila. We feel so sorry for her.

Kidding, my friend.

Gee, thanks! Ha!

Happy Victoria Day to my Canadian friends!

*and a little bump to the first page :)

Same to you, Jill.

It's a rainy day here in Victoria. My daughter and I were going to take my grandkids to the parade, but changed our minds because of the rain, so everyone is going out to lunch today.

Hope your weather is better.

Sunshine all day here Sandy! But...supposed to rain tonight, right in time for fireworks...No loss really, lots of people have been setting them off for the past two nights anyway! Enjoy your day :)

Oh no, there's no rivalry! Tom & Helen were our trivia partners during the progressive trivia games going to and from Hawaii. We finished in 2nd place enroute to Hawaii, but were the winning team on then return home! Couldn't have done it without Tom & Helen!

Oh, it was my pleasure to award Lenore her trophy. After all, she actually won it by "guessing a number between 1 and 3"! LOL

Bill--I wish it had been me but it was Rita that was awarded her TROPHY--but I was right there with her. Hopefully we will be joining u guys on the Freedom in 2014--will know soon . Lenore:)

Good morning all from (not so) sunny San Diego! I just left a message for Kathryn at CruiseCon so I can get us booked on this sailing for the B2B. I was originally on the wrong thread for this, and will catch up here as soon as I hear from Kathryn and know we are booked. I am jazzed about 2 weeks at sea with all of you (and a couple thousand more friends)!

Have a lovely Monday!!

:D It is official! We are booked on the B2B 2/2 &2/8, 2014. Let the long range planning begin!!! (Only about 20 months to get into bathing suit condition!! )

We are: Bunny57 - Kim & Palmer

Kim is mid 50's, former Navy and now a program director for a small, private college.

Palmer is late 40's, active duty Navy and has just returned from Afghanistan. If we count all the Navy deployments on ships, I would wager a guess that Palmer has all of us combined beat for number of "cruises".

After all our years in the Navy, it would seem that we would find anything but cruising to do for our relaxation, but I am addicted to the feel of the ocean waves lulling me to sleep.

We are the proud parents of two children, Mark, 26 and Rachel, 14. We are also the proud grandparents of 4 year old Tristan. Mark and his wife Daniele live up in North Hollywood, CA.

Looking forward to sailing with all of you!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM WITH US

ONE WEEK OR BOTH

Feb 2nd Western Wk 1

Sun - Pt Everglades / CC M & G / Sailaway

CC Superbowl Party

CC Door Decorating Contest Begins

Mon - Key West 8am - 4pm

Tues - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl - 1pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm (always a crowd pleaser)

Wed - Grand Cayman - 7am - 4pm

Thurs - Ochos Rios, Jamaica 7:30 am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge or Slot Pull - a.m.

CC game of LRC - 4pm

CC Door Decorating Winner announced

Sat - Pt Everglades

Feb 8th Eastern Wk 2

Sat - Pt Everglades

CC M & G / Sail Away

CC Door Decorating Contest Begins

Sun - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge and/or Slot Pull a.m.

CC game of LRC 4pm

Mon - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl 1pm

CC game of LRC 4pm

Tues - St. Thomas U.S.V.I 8am - 6pm

Wed - Antigua 8am - 6pm

Thurs - Tortola B.V.I. 7am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY - VALENTINES

CC game of LRC 4pm

CC Door Decorating Winner announced

Sat - Nassau 1pm - 7pm

Sun - Pt. Everglades

Who is interested ?????

To be part of the Official CC Group Cruise... please click the link for pricing and contact info for the official Cruise Critic Member Cruises Agent.

You must mention that you are part of the Cruise Critic Group

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=268

Please know that you can book with her at our Group rate which includes a little OBC

OR

you can book Early Saver, Past Guest, Military, Senior or whatever rate works best for you !!!

The CC Group Agent is also able to use those rates.

You may also choose to use the Group Rate at this point to allow you the ability to use a reduced deposit. When you are ready to fully deposit you can then switch to whatever rate works for you, but you would forfeit the Group OBC.

We are also able to use our Future Cruise Certificates...:D

NOW WHO IS READY TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TO FREEDOM ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH US .......

Add your names to the list whether its a yes or maybe put yourself on the interested list.:D

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - BOOKED

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan - BOOKED

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-BOOKED

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Luckysll - Sandy

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

Gord and Sharon

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - BOOKED

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-BOOKED

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - BOOKED

Bunny57 - Kim and Palmer - BOOKED

:D It is official! We are booked on the B2B 2/2 &2/8, 2014. Let the long range planning begin!!! (Only about 20 months to get into bathing suit condition!! )

We are: Bunny57 - Kim & Palmer

Kim is mid 50's, former Navy and now a program director for a small, private college.

Palmer is late 40's, active duty Navy and has just returned from Afghanistan. If we count all the Navy deployments on ships, I would wager a guess that Palmer has all of us combined beat for number of "cruises".

After all our years in the Navy, it would seem that we would find anything but cruising to do for our relaxation, but I am addicted to the feel of the ocean waves lulling me to sleep.

We are the proud parents of two children, Mark, 26 and Rachel, 14. We are also the proud grandparents of 4 year old Tristan. Mark and his wife Daniele live up in North Hollywood, CA.

Looking forward to sailing with all of you!

Hi Kim, Amy and Austin here... We are upstate NY. late 40's 3 grown children 2 DGKS 3 DGD (dear grand dogs) 2 DGC ( dear grand cats)

Our days are ridiculously busy crazy between work for both of us I work for the Judicial System and Austin is HVAC and the DGKS here everyday....I hope you understand if it takes me a little while sometimes to catch us.

WELCOME ABOARD You will just love everyone here.:D

So exciting that Lenore might be joining us!!! Welcome Kim and family...and happy Victoria Day to all my Canadian friends as well :D

I worked all day, but the weather has been Horrible, so didn't mind so much.

Now Amy, I haven't got the official news yet, but there are 3 other couples on the fence about joining our NFLers group....hope to hear very soon ;)

So exciting that Lenore might be joining us!!! Welcome Kim and family...and happy Victoria Day to all my Canadian friends as well :D

I worked all day, but the weather has been Horrible, so didn't mind so much.

Now Amy, I haven't got the official news yet, but there are 3 other couples on the fence about joining our NFLers group....hope to hear very soon ;)

Suzi I hope that some of those folks are Sharon and Gord AND Barb and Judy they are crazy chicks.:)

Suzi I hope that some of those folks are Sharon and Gord AND Barb and Judy they are crazy chicks.:)

Actually no, but I am working on them as well !!! And yes Barb and Judy are CRAZY fun :D:D

Just throwing this out there....I was poking around on the Grand Cayman board.

I am very excited to go to Grand Cayman again! Last time we did Rays, Reef and Rum Point Beach which was AWESOME! I love, love, LOVED the stingrays. This time, I want to go to the Turtle Farm.

I looked at a site (don't think i can mention it's name here) but first word is native, anyway, they have a stingrays, beach, and turtle farm excursion. Looks like they offer a 'group rate' which is much reduced, I believe the price was $500 for a chartered excursion, for 12 people, and about $30 for every person over that number!

I am wondering if this type of excursion as a group would be of interest to anyone. The excursion is normally $60 pp, but $500 for 12 people (USD) is a great price!

We will be going to see the turtles anyway, but if others want to join in, we are happy for that!

Happy Tuesday! :)

Hi All- Haven't been here in a while. Past week has been very busy. My youngest son got married over the weekend to the most lovely young lady. It was a fantastic ceremony... I almost even cried! Lots of good moments and great times. Anyway the hecticness (sic) is over! We're back home and settling back in. Looking forward to cruises again on the calendar. Glad to see that everyone is doing well. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Yea NFL!

Hi All- Haven't been here in a while. Past week has been very busy. My youngest son got married over the weekend to the most lovely young lady. It was a fantastic ceremony... I almost even cried! Lots of good moments and great times. Anyway the hecticness (sic) is over! We're back home and settling back in. Looking forward to cruises again on the calendar. Glad to see that everyone is doing well. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Yea NFL!

Hey Bob and Trish Congrats on the new marraige. Its so great when you are happy with your childs choice for a spouse and so difficult when you arent...:eek:

Let the cruise countdowns begin again friends....:D

Just throwing this out there....I was poking around on the Grand Cayman board.

I am very excited to go to Grand Cayman again! Last time we did Rays, Reef and Rum Point Beach which was AWESOME! I love, love, LOVED the stingrays. This time, I want to go to the Turtle Farm.

I looked at a site (don't think i can mention it's name here) but first word is native, anyway, they have a stingrays, beach, and turtle farm excursion. Looks like they offer a 'group rate' which is much reduced, I believe the price was $500 for a chartered excursion, for 12 people, and about $30 for every person over that number!

I am wondering if this type of excursion as a group would be of interest to anyone. The excursion is normally $60 pp, but $500 for 12 people (USD) is a great price!

We will be going to see the turtles anyway, but if others want to join in, we are happy for that!

Happy Tuesday! :)

Jill this sounds great. We haven't been to Grand Cayman before and were wondering what to do ;)I will try to find it and then maybe we can start a list of those thinking of joining us :D

Yes, I think it looks like a good tour. Grand Cayman is beautiful and this particular excursion seems to cover alot! Can I post a link to the excursion here? Don't want my wrists slapped? If not, maybe send Amy your email address, and then she will pass it on to me and I will forward the information?

actually...my apologies...I just re-read on the website, and the discounts are for chartered FISHING...nothing else...but, if we have a large group, we may be able to get a discount! As it stands it is $60 for a 4 hour excursion