OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM WITH US

ONE WEEK OR BOTH

Feb 2nd Western Wk 1

Sun - Pt Everglades / CC M & G / Sailaway

CC Superbowl Party

CC Door Decorating Contest Begins

Mon - Key West 8am - 4pm

Tues - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl - 1pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm (always a crowd pleaser)

Wed - Grand Cayman - 7am - 4pm

Thurs - Ochos Rios, Jamaica 7:30 am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge or Slot Pull - a.m.

CC game of LRC - 4pm

CC Door Decorating Winner announced

Sat - Pt Everglades

Feb 8th Eastern Wk 2

Sat - Pt Everglades

CC M & G / Sail Away

Sun - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge and/or Slot Pull a.m.

CC game of LRC 4pm

Mon - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl 1pm

CC game of LRC 4pm

Tues - St. Thomas U.S.V.I 8am - 6pm

Wed - Antigua 8am - 6pm

Thurs - Tortola B.V.I. 7am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY - VALENTINES

CC game of LRC 4pm

Sat - Nassau 1pm - 7pm

Sun - Pt. Everglades

Who is interested ?????

To be part of the Official CC Group Cruise... please click the link for pricing and contact info for the official Cruise Critic Member Cruises Agent.

You must mention that you are part of the Cruise Critic Group

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=268

Please know that you can book with her at our Group rate which includes a little OBC

OR

you can book Early Saver, Past Guest, Military, Senior or whatever rate works best for you !!!

The CC Group Agent is also able to use those rates.

You may also choose to use the Group Rate at this point to allow you the ability to use a reduced deposit. When you are ready to fully deposit you can then switch to whatever rate works for you, but you would forfeit the Group OBC.

We are also able to use our Future Cruise Certificates...:D

NOW WHO IS READY TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TO FREEDOM ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH US .......

Add your names to the list whether its a yes or maybe put yourself on the interested list.:D

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - NY

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-BOOKED

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Luckysll - Sandy

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

Gord and Sharon

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-BOOKED

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Thinking of doing this group cruise but it seems as everyone has already traveled together extensively and I'm just wondering is there a "place" for someone who has never done a CC group cruise? I love the idea of traveling in a group and the reduced deposit but definitely don't want to feel like a "third wheel".

Thanks.

Thinking of doing this group cruise but it seems as everyone has already traveled together extensively and I'm just wondering is there a "place" for someone who has never done a CC group cruise? I love the idea of traveling in a group and the reduced deposit but definitely don't want to feel like a "third wheel".

Thanks.

Please join us:D Some of us just got off the Group cruise to Hawaii in April and most of us just met for the first time. That group was huge and so far only a few of us have signed back up for this cruise. The Hawaii group cruise was my first cc group too!

There are a lot of people on the list that I haven't met yet either so this is by no means a reunion cruise or exclusive to just a few, all are welcome to join in so I hope that you will be adding your name to the list soon:D

Amy is an awesome group leader, she goes out of her way to make sure all have a good time!

And by the way, WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!

Edited by ramrax4

I agree with Robin...Everyone is more than welcome to join us. We had a fantastic time meeting so many new friends on the hawaii cruise, and Amy is a STAR :D And we will have so many activities planned so you can meet everyone and make new cruising friends ;)

Come on....you know you want to !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Hi Vitaity I agree with what Robin said. Hawaii was a huge group so the fact that some are sailing together again doesnt even mean that they necessrily even know each other that wel. Some are folks that I sailed with on a cc group on Miracle. Some are just other friends that I have met on CC that Ive yet to sail with.

I believe as group leader it is my duty to get to know every single person who chooses to book and sail with me. I enjoy meeting new people every time. Thus my circle of cruising friends continues to grow, and I am honored to continue relationships with folks long after cruising with them.

Come play with us and join our group you wont regret it.

Dont forget the booking agent Johna can book you under whichever rate works best for you.

Hope to be chatting with you soon.

Amy.

We, too, had never sailed with a group before. That is, until we sailed to Hawaii last month and had the opportunity to meet Amy & Austin. What a great couple! We met so many other wonderful people in the group and can't wait to sail with many of them again!

So come on...join the gang! You will have a blast!

:cool:Bill

We, too, had never sailed with a group before. That is, until we sailed to Hawaii last month and had the opportunity to meet Amy & Austin. What a great couple! We met so many other wonderful people in the group and can't wait to sail with many of them again!

So come on...join the gang! You will have a blast!

Awweeeee Bill and Leila thank you so much that is so nice of you both to say that. We had an awesome time with you guys as well. I never got tired of hearing the LOVE STORY told to each member of the group who hadn't heard it.

I do hope our group grows as it did last time. What a bunch of fun it was. I sent the Email to Tom and Helen, but I haven't heard back from him yet. They were pretty cool people too.:D

I don't believe I heard the LOVE story...please share :D

I surprised with my wife with having our wedding vows renewed on a beautiful beach in Oahu! She was completely surprised! Had no idea whatsoever!

I don't believe I heard the LOVE story...please share :D

Several months before the cruise to Hawaii, I decided to surprise my wife by having our wedding vows renewed while in the islands. After 37 years of marriage, I thought "what a better place to renew our vows than in paradise?" So I started looking online for companies that did the ceremonies. Originally, I wanted to do it in Maui so that I could ask her to "Maui me again", but the day we were there was completely booked up. But I was able to find a company that could do it in Oahu. I contacted them to get all of the details and then set it up.

I set up a private email account so that all communications were kept secret from my wife and told my contact that I didn't want her to know anything! He didn't say a word! We set it up for a beachside ceremony at sunset on Oahu.

When we stopped in Maui, we rented a Mustang convertible and headed to Lahaina for a whale-watching tour. We first stopped at a WalMart to look at matching Hawaiian shirts, which is what I wanted us to wear during our ceremony. I told her that we needed them for the luau night aboard the ship on our way back to San Diego. She fell for it! And I was able to convince her of wearing them the next day in Oahu!

When we arrived in Honolulu, we took a shuttle to the airport to pick up a Mustang convertible rental, then drove to the USS Missouri memorial. From there, we drove to the International Marketplace. She noticed that I kept looking at my watch and asked if "I was taking medicine?" I told her that we needed to be somewhere at a certain time. She then asked where? I told her that I had read about a beach that was supposed to be more fabulous than Waikiki beach. So she said let's go then. It was still quite early, but what could I say?

I plugged the address into the GPS and headed to the location. With time to kill, we made SEVERAL stops along the way to take pictures. We arrived at the beach an hour before I was to meet the minister! So we walked in the sand, took lots of pictures and talked with some very nice people. With about 20-minutes left before meeting the minister, she was ready to go! It was just then that a couple of limos pulled in, followed by a few more. All were filled with wedding parties there to be married on the beach. Now, my wife wanted to stay so that she could see what the brides looked like. Thank you!

About 10-minutes later, a woman approached us and she asked if I was William? I acted as though I was shocked that she knew my name. When I answered "yes", she then said "then you must be Leila?". My wife's eyes were as big as saucers! She relied "yes, how did you know that?". The minister replied "you have no idea why you are here, do you?". When she said "no", the minister looked at me and said "go ahead, Bill. Tell her". It was then that I told her of my surprise, and that's when the tears began flowing!

The minister then led us to a remote part of the beach, along with her photographer, and we had a traditional Hawaiian ceremony. It was so fantastic! My wife still tears up when we talk about it. After the ceremony, we drove back to Honolulu and enjoyed dinner at a restaurant on Waikiki beach!

We just received the pictures of the ceremony that were included in the package. They turned out great!

So that's it! The surprise turned out better than I ever expected. It was one of the best things that I have ever done for my wife and she loved it!

Wow Bill! I have tears in my eyes after reading that! That is amazing! What a thoughtful man you are! I would love to see the pictures!!!

Looking foward to meeting some great people on this voyage! :)

Several months before the cruise to Hawaii, I decided to surprise my wife by having our wedding vows renewed while in the islands. After 37 years of marriage, I thought "what a better place to renew our vows than in paradise?" So I started looking online for companies that did the ceremonies. Originally, I wanted to do it in Maui so that I could ask her to "Maui me again", but the day we were there was completely booked up. But I was able to find a company that could do it in Oahu. I contacted them to get all of the details and then set it up.

I set up a private email account so that all communications were kept secret from my wife and told my contact that I didn't want her to know anything! He didn't say a word! We set it up for a beachside ceremony at sunset on Oahu.

When we stopped in Maui, we rented a Mustang convertible and headed to Lahaina for a whale-watching tour. We first stopped at a WalMart to look at matching Hawaiian shirts, which is what I wanted us to wear during our ceremony. I told her that we needed them for the luau night aboard the ship on our way back to San Diego. She fell for it! And I was able to convince her of wearing them the next day in Oahu!

When we arrived in Honolulu, we took a shuttle to the airport to pick up a Mustang convertible rental, then drove to the USS Missouri memorial. From there, we drove to the International Marketplace. She noticed that I kept looking at my watch and asked if "I was taking medicine?" I told her that we needed to be somewhere at a certain time. She then asked where? I told her that I had read about a beach that was supposed to be more fabulous than Waikiki beach. So she said let's go then. It was still quite early, but what could I say?

I plugged the address into the GPS and headed to the location. With time to kill, we made SEVERAL stops along the way to take pictures. We arrived at the beach an hour before I was to meet the minister! So we walked in the sand, took lots of pictures and talked with some very nice people. With about 20-minutes left before meeting the minister, she was ready to go! It was just then that a couple of limos pulled in, followed by a few more. All were filled with wedding parties there to be married on the beach. Now, my wife wanted to stay so that she could see what the brides looked like. Thank you!

About 10-minutes later, a woman approached us and she asked if I was William? I acted as though I was shocked that she knew my name. When I answered "yes", she then said "then you must be Leila?". My wife's eyes were as big as saucers! She relied "yes, how did you know that?". The minister replied "you have no idea why you are here, do you?". When she said "no", the minister looked at me and said "go ahead, Bill. Tell her". It was then that I told her of my surprise, and that's when the tears began flowing!

The minister then led us to a remote part of the beach, along with her photographer, and we had a traditional Hawaiian ceremony. It was so fantastic! My wife still tears up when we talk about it. After the ceremony, we drove back to Honolulu and enjoyed dinner at a restaurant on Waikiki beach!

We just received the pictures of the ceremony that were included in the package. They turned out great!

So that's it! The surprise turned out better than I ever expected. It was one of the best things that I have ever done for my wife and she loved it!

I can barely see through my tears to type this:) That is truly amazing and I thank you so much for sharing...Since we didn't talk on the Hawaii cruise, I want to meet up so that I may give you a hug ;)

I can barely see through my tears to type this:) That is truly amazing and I thank you so much for sharing...Since we didn't talk on the Hawaii cruise, I want to meet up so that I may give you a hug ;)

Awww Geez! Thanks! Come sail with us on the B-2-B Freedom cruises in Feb, '14 and I'll take that hug! LOL

FIND YOUR FREEDOM WITH US

ONE WEEK OR BOTH

Feb 2nd Western Wk 1

Sun - Pt Everglades / CC M & G / Sailaway

CC Superbowl Party

Mon - Key West 8am - 4pm

Tues - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl - 1pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm (always a crowd pleaser)

Wed - Grand Cayman - 7am - 4pm

Thurs - Ochos Rios, Jamaica 7:30 am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge or Slot Pull - a.m.

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Sat - Pt Everglades

Feb 8th Eastern Wk 2

Sat - Pt Everglades

CC M & G / Sail Away

Sun - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge and/or Slot Pull a.m.

CC game of LRC 4pm

Mon - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl 1pm

CC game of LRC 4pm

Tues - St. Thomas U.S.V.I 8am - 6pm

Wed - Antigua 8am - 6pm

Thurs - Tortola B.V.I. 7am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY - VALENTINES

CC game of LRC 4pm

Sat - Nassau 1pm - 7pm

Sun - Pt. Everglades

Who is interested ?????

To be part of the Official CC Group Cruise... please click the link for pricing and contact info for the official Cruise Critic Member Cruises Agent.

You must mention that you are part of the Cruise Critic Group

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=268

Please know that you can book with her at our Group rate which includes a little OBC

OR

you can book Early Saver, Past Guest, Military, Senior or whatever rate works best for you !!!

The CC Group Agent is also able to use those rates.

You may also choose to use the Group Rate at this point to allow you the ability to use a reduced deposit. When you are ready to fully deposit you can then switch to whatever rate works for you, but you would forfeit the Group OBC.

We are also able to use our Future Cruise Certificates...:D

NOW WHO IS READY TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TO FREEDOM ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH US .......

Add your names to the list whether its a yes or maybe put yourself on the interested list.:D

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - NY - BOOKED

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan - BOOKED

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-BOOKED

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Luckysll - Sandy

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

Gord and Sharon

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - BOOKED

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-BOOKED

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - BOOKED

Happy TGIF Eve everyone... Has this been a long week or what ????

This weekend we will be having the one Pitt Grand Dog for the weekend but will manage a short trip to NYC for the day on Saturday to see the off Broadway play Harvey. For those of you that watch Big Bang Theory it has Sheldon Cooper in it. LOVE HIM!!

Happy TGIF Eve everyone... Has this been a long week or what ????

This weekend we will be having the one Pitt Grand Dog for the weekend but will manage a short trip to NYC for the day on Saturday to see the off Broadway play Harvey. For those of you that watch Big Bang Theory it has Sheldon Cooper in it. LOVE HIM!!

Have a great time! I love him too!

Have a great time! I love him too!

Lynne and Dennis - SEE I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON WE INSTANTLY LIKED YOU GUYS !!!:D We are cutting it very close with the show ending and our train departing so I don't think we will be able to stay for stage door autographs although I would surely love to.

YAY!!! Tom & Helen are joining us on the B2B cruises!!! Now we can kick trivia butt (again)! Can't wait!

Bill Do I detect some friendly trivia rivalary here? Do you folks get that heated over who claims the prize of 24 carat gold ship on a stick. ???

No wait I remember now your other good deed on this trip. Lenore was so happy about the 24 carat gold ship on a stick that you gave her, as she had never gotten one.. Wow what a nice guy...:)