OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Amy - Hope the lessons went well. No better feeling than when you can strike the ball solid and it goes where you want it to. (No better feeling except being on a cruise ship!!) Actually when I am on the golf course many times to feel less tense I imagine I am walking around on the Lido deck with a toddie in my hand.

And to share I still have 10.5 years to go to retirement. Now Trish on the other hand has slid into that role rather easily!

Damn lesson rained out again third try. I agree I often dream about being on the cruise ship or just view the open ocean in my mind... I think we have some type of disease...

Well glad not to be alone in the world of working slogs just trying to make it til the next sail away.:D

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have the best day ever:D

NOW WHO IS READY TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TO FREEDOM ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH US .......

Add your names to the list whether its a yes or maybe put yourself on the interested list.

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - BOOKED

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan - BOOKED

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-BOOKED

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Luckysll - Sandy

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

Gord and Sharon

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - BOOKED

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-BOOKED

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - BOOKED

Bunny57 - Kim and Palmer - BOOKED

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan - BOOKED

Edited by ramrax4

TEAM N.F.L.

Nautical Freedom Lovers

ONE WEEK OR BOTH

COME JOIN US !!

Feb 2nd Western Wk 1

Sun - Pt Everglades / CC M & G / Sailaway

CC Superbowl Party

CC Door Decorating Contest Begins

Mon - Key West 8am - 4pm

Tues - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl - 1pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm (always a crowd pleaser)

Wed - Grand Cayman - 7am - 4pm

Thurs - Ochos Rios, Jamaica 7:30 am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge or Slot Pull - a.m.

CC game of LRC - 4pm

CC Door Decorating Winner announced

Sat - Pt Everglades

Feb 8th Eastern Wk 2

Sat - Pt Everglades

CC M & G / Sail Away

CC Door Decorating Contest Begins

Sun - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge and/or Slot Pull a.m.

CC game of LRC 4pm

Mon - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl 1pm

CC game of LRC 4pm

Tues - St. Thomas U.S.V.I 8am - 6pm

Wed - Antigua 8am - 6pm

Thurs - Tortola B.V.I. 7am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY - VALENTINES

CC game of LRC 4pm

CC Door Decorating Winner announced

Sat - Nassau 1pm - 7pm

Sun - Pt. Everglades

Who is interested ?????

To be part of the Official CC Group Cruise... please click the link for pricing and contact info for the official Cruise Critic Member Cruises Agent.

You must mention that you are part of the Cruise Critic Group

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=268

Please know that you can book with her at our Group rate which includes a little OBC

OR

you can book Early Saver, Past Guest, Military, Senior or whatever rate works best for you !!!

The CC Group Agent is also able to use those rates.

You may also choose to use the Group Rate at this point to allow you the ability to use a reduced deposit. When you are ready to fully deposit you can then switch to whatever rate works for you, but you would forfeit the Group OBC.

We are also able to use our Future Cruise Certificates...:D

NOW WHO IS READY TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TO FREEDOM ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH US .......

Add your names to the list whether its a yes or maybe put yourself on the interested list.:D

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - BOOKED

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan - BOOKED

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-BOOKED

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Luckysll - Sandy

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

Gord and Sharon

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - BOOKED

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-BOOKED

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - BOOKED

Bunny57 - Kim and Palmer - BOOKED

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan - BOOKED

Bionic woman reporting in. Just home from the hospital, so now to get re-adjusted to moving about my place using my walker and figuring out how much I can do before I get too tired. It will be quite an adjustment, but I'm glad to be home. And my knee will sure let me know if I do something I shouldn't. Thank you everyone for all the well wishes.

Bionic woman reporting in. Just home from the hospital, so now to get re-adjusted to moving about my place using my walker and figuring out how much I can do before I get too tired. It will be quite an adjustment, but I'm glad to be home. And my knee will sure let me know if I do something I shouldn't. Thank you everyone for all the well wishes.

Thank goodness you are home in time for the weekly countdown :D

I already got you on FB too.

Glad to hear you are doing OK, Sandy! My wife is having her right knee replaced on Wednesday. It's really gotten worse since the Hawaii cruise. She wants to get it over with and healed up for the big B2B cruises coming up in 2014.

:cool:Bill

Glad to hear you are doing OK, Sandy! My wife is having her right knee replaced on Wednesday. It's really gotten worse since the Hawaii cruise. She wants to get it over with and healed up for the big B2B cruises coming up in 2014.

Bill -

i thought Leila wasnt having it done til the 13th ?

Keep thinking the next cruise is only XXX days away. This whole post cruise depression stinks. Man, I had to buy lobster and shrimp for dinner tonight.

Hey Dan and Kelly We agree thats why we booked the August one... you and Kelly are always welcome to join us on it. Just a five day HMC, Nassau, andFreeport

The one thing I can tell you is that she is lucky she has you there to help after the surgery. My biggest problem is that I live alone (although my brother lives upstairs) and I "don't want to bother" other people to help out, so I am trying to do too much myself. One thing I really have to learn to do is ask for help. But, even with that, after only four days, I'm managing.

Maybe Leila and I can compare scars on the cruise. :D

The one thing I can tell you is that she is lucky she has you there to help after the surgery. My biggest problem is that I live alone (although my brother lives upstairs) and I "don't want to bother" other people to help out, so I am trying to do too much myself. One thing I really have to learn to do is ask for help. But, even with that, after only four days, I'm managing.

Sandy dont overdo it... Im sure your brother and sister in law would rather help you now than to have you have complications...

The hospital had a cancellation and they moved her surgery up to June 6th at 7:00am.

Oh wow ok Thank you for letting us know. I will definitely be thinking of her. Better to get it done sooner than to have longer to sit and think about it.

Hugs to my girl.:D

Sandy,

I'm glad you're home safe and sound. Don't over do it, I can't stress this enough. I'm sure your family doesn't think you're a burden, don't be afraid to ask for help. It's only for a short time and soon you'll be doing more and more for yourself!

I had my husband and my daughter to help out and I couldn't have done it without them, I'm so thankful they were there. I think one of the worst things was being so helpless and having my husband help me with bathing, it was so humiliating. Of course he loved it, he saw parts of me he hadn't seen in 30 years:o:D

I can't stress how important PT is, don't slack and push really hard, the smallest successes will soon turn into big ones. It seems like mission impossible at first but hang in there it does get better:)

The hospital had a cancellation and they moved her surgery up to June 6th at 7:00am.

Bill,

I'm glad they moved her surgery forward, less time to dwell on it! Robert and I will keep you guys in our prayers!

Bill,

I'm glad they moved her surgery forward, less time to dwell on it! Robert and I will keep you guys in our prayers!

I am just ready to get the surgery over with!! Bill helped me to register for these boards.

Leila :-)

Hey Dan and Kelly We agree thats why we booked the August one... you and Kelly are always welcome to join us on it. Just a five day HMC, Nassau, andFreeport

Burned up all the vacation days, but if work changes, we will be there. Rent a cabana at Half Moon, number 10 or higher. secluded area!

Burned up all the vacation days, but if work changes, we will be there. Rent a cabana at Half Moon, number 10 or higher. secluded area!

we are thinking of just getting a clamshell because the cabanas are a little expensive and its just austin and i and we are doing nothing but beaching and snorkeling

We are doing this one on the cheap. getting a porthole room on riveria no expensive excursions nothing..

Best wishes and good luck for successful surgery on Wednesday when D Day becomes Knee Day. We're sure you'll be happy to have it over and done with in a few short weeks of recovery and physio ...... if required.

I had my right hip replaced a year ago and the relief of "no more pain" made the initial discomfort following surgery well worth the time and effort.

BTW, in terms of getting medical things done count your blessing for your health care system. From the time I went to my doctor and told him my hip was "killing me" until I had my surgery was only seven (7) long, painful years. But, hey! Up here they keep telling us it's free! However, the tax man says otherwise.

Again, all the best for Wednesday ....... we'll be thinking of you.

Cheers - Helen and Tom