OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

If you want to share something just type it out for example this is the name of the site dot com . If you aren't sure email it to me and I will do it.

Tough week this week looking forward to a three day anyone else????

Gonna be high 80's here and we are having a garage sale this weekend havent had them in years so I have gone bezerk all week PURGING my WHOLE house. :D

If you want to share something just type it out for example this is the name of the site dot com . If you aren't sure email it to me and I will do it.

Tough week this week looking forward to a three day anyone else????

Gonna be high 80's here and we are having a garage sale this weekend havent had them in years so I have gone bezerk all week PURGING my WHOLE house. :D

Always feels good to do a super purge in the house....we try to do it at least once a year. Try to live by "if you bring a new item into the house, then an old one must leave", but def doesn't always work ;)

ok Amy, the website i was looking at is native way watersports dot com (all one word. The tour is Stingray and Island...

Glad it is the end of my work week, always hard to get back in the swing after a long weekend (ours was last weekend!).

Have a Happy Thursday!

I agree with Robin...Everyone is more than welcome to join us. We had a fantastic time meeting so many new friends on the hawaii cruise, and Amy is a STAR :D And we will have so many activities planned so you can meet everyone and make new cruising friends ;)

Come on....you know you want to !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, WE DO!

Kelly say's book it Dano. Too Hawaii? Ok, We'll do the trip arround Cuba tour.

YES, WE DO!

Kelly say's book it Dano. Too Hawaii? Ok, We'll do the trip arround Cuba tour.

DAN THE MAN !!!!! Kelly JUST MADE MY DAY !!!!!!.

Could you please please make sure you ask for Kathryn when you book. They are being very strict with our group cabin credits in making sure we speak with Kathryn.

Dont forget there is reduced deposit available that you can put 50 bucks per trip down and it will hold your deposit without another payment due until August 8, 2013 if you choose to book at the GROUP rate. Or you can fully deposit and book at the early saver past guest military or whatever rate works for you. Also know that you can book at the reduced deposit now and then switch to whatever rate is best at the time you are ready to fully deposit.

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY YOU AND KELLY ARE COMING !!!!!!!!

NOW WE HAVE TO WORK ON BARB AND JUDY.

Oh Dan, also Im still trying to work on a hotel for August, but we definitely cant wait to get together for dinner with you and Kelly. :D

FIND YOUR FREEDOM WITH US

ONE WEEK OR BOTH

Feb 2nd Western Wk 1

Sun - Pt Everglades / CC M & G / Sailaway

CC Superbowl Party

CC Door Decorating Contest Begins

Mon - Key West 8am - 4pm

Tues - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl - 1pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm (always a crowd pleaser)

Wed - Grand Cayman - 7am - 4pm

Thurs - Ochos Rios, Jamaica 7:30 am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge or Slot Pull - a.m.

CC game of LRC - 4pm

CC Door Decorating Winner announced

Sat - Pt Everglades

Feb 8th Eastern Wk 2

Sat - Pt Everglades

CC M & G / Sail Away

CC Door Decorating Contest Begins

Sun - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge and/or Slot Pull a.m.

CC game of LRC 4pm

Mon - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl 1pm

CC game of LRC 4pm

Tues - St. Thomas U.S.V.I 8am - 6pm

Wed - Antigua 8am - 6pm

Thurs - Tortola B.V.I. 7am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY - VALENTINES

CC game of LRC 4pm

CC Door Decorating Winner announced

Sat - Nassau 1pm - 7pm

Sun - Pt. Everglades

Who is interested ?????

To be part of the Official CC Group Cruise... please click the link for pricing and contact info for the official Cruise Critic Member Cruises Agent.

You must mention that you are part of the Cruise Critic Group

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=268

Please know that you can book with her at our Group rate which includes a little OBC

OR

you can book Early Saver, Past Guest, Military, Senior or whatever rate works best for you !!!

The CC Group Agent is also able to use those rates.

You may also choose to use the Group Rate at this point to allow you the ability to use a reduced deposit. When you are ready to fully deposit you can then switch to whatever rate works for you, but you would forfeit the Group OBC.

We are also able to use our Future Cruise Certificates...:D

NOW WHO IS READY TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TO FREEDOM ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH US .......

Add your names to the list whether its a yes or maybe put yourself on the interested list.:D

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - BOOKED

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan - BOOKED

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-BOOKED

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Luckysll - Sandy

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

Gord and Sharon

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - BOOKED

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-BOOKED

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - BOOKED

Bunny57 - Kim and Palmer - BOOKED

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan - BOOKED

I'm going in for knee replacement surgery on Tuesday. Only 3 days in the hospital and then home. Won't be able to drive for 8 to 12 weeks (according to the doctor), which for me will be the hardest part. But it will be great to be able to walk more than 5 minutes without pain. Plus, it will definitely make being on a cruise much more enjoyable. The last few cruises I've done, I've had to curtail a lot of sightseeing/exploring because of not being able to walk or climb stairs, etc.

I'm going in for knee replacement surgery on Tuesday. Only 3 days in the hospital and then home. Won't be able to drive for 8 to 12 weeks (according to the doctor), which for me will be the hardest part. But it will be great to be able to walk more than 5 minutes without pain. Plus, it will definitely make being on a cruise much more enjoyable. The last few cruises I've done, I've had to curtail a lot of sightseeing/exploring because of not being able to walk or climb stairs, etc.

YEAAAAA...finally. I agree that not driving for that long would be the hardest :eek: The rainbow at the end of the tunnel is not far off now :)

Ouch! Wishing you well in your surgery!

88 weeks! It will go by in a flash! just think, we only have two more Christmases, Thanksgivings, birthdays etc etc etc to get thru!!! :D

Sandy My Friend... Im so happy for you that your surgery is tomorrow. Make sure to eat a nice midnight snack or well a little before midnight and just think in couple of weeks you will be a whole new woman.

Please feel free to give your brother my email and or facebook. I will anxiously await word on your progress. HUGS Girlfriend.

And while I'm home, I'll be booking this B2B. Thought I needed something good to look forward to instead of just physio. :D

Sandy,

best wishes for a speedy recovery! Hang in there, before you know it you'll be good as new again.

Sandy My Friend... Im so happy for you that your surgery is tomorrow. Make sure to eat a nice midnight snack or well a little before midnight and just think in couple of weeks you will be a whole new woman.

Please feel free to give your brother my email and or facebook. I will anxiously await word on your progress. HUGS Girlfriend.

I went out to dinner with my brother and sister-in-law tonight, and I'm so full I'm sure it will last until tomorrow. :D

I've given your email to my brother, Steve, and asked him to keep you updated. Once I'm back home, I'll let everyone know how things are going.

Hey Bob- Good to see you poppin in... hope you and Trish are both well.

Hi Amy- Doing well. We have hit the links the last two days. Been enjoying some of this Texas heat. Hope you and Austin have been able to do some of the same! When are you going to join the LPGA so we can come out and watch you! :D

Hi Amy- Doing well. We have hit the links the last two days. Been enjoying some of this Texas heat. Hope you and Austin have been able to do some of the same! When are you going to join the LPGA so we can come out and watch you! :D

HAH funny Bob if its any indication to you we both have golf lessons tonight. I dont think the LPGA accepts scores with more than two numbers.

Glad you guys are enjoying your golfing we have hit the links a few times. Unfortunately we are off to work every day..... 11 more years:(

UPDATE ON OUR FRIEND SANDY:

Hi Amy

I’m Sandy’s brother Steve and she asked me to give you an update on her surgery.

I just got back from seeing her in the hospital and she is doing great. She didn’t have general anaesthetic which is harder to recover from, just the lower half freezing and sedation so she was feeling good and in no pain (she knocked on wood when she told me that). Her only complaint was that they couldn’t connect the TV until tomorrow sometime. She has a single room in the recently constructed wing and a great view from the 6th floor. If you want to post something on her facebook wall I’ll print out the responses and take them into her.

Sandy, I hope that your surgery went well and that you will be on your feet soon! My wife is scheduled to have her right knee replaced on June 13th. She has been in so much pain since returning from our Hawaii cruise! Now, she can get it done and be ready for the B2B cruises in February, 2014!

:cool:Bill

HAH funny Bob if its any indication to you we both have golf lessons tonight. I dont think the LPGA accepts scores with more than two numbers.

Glad you guys are enjoying your golfing we have hit the links a few times. Unfortunately we are off to work every day..... 11 more years:(

Amy - Hope the lessons went well. No better feeling than when you can strike the ball solid and it goes where you want it to. (No better feeling except being on a cruise ship!!) Actually when I am on the golf course many times to feel less tense I imagine I am walking around on the Lido deck with a toddie in my hand.

And to share I still have 10.5 years to go to retirement. Now Trish on the other hand has slid into that role rather easily!