OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

TEAM N.F.L.

Nautical Freedom Lovers

ONE WEEK OR BOTH

COME JOIN US !!

Feb 2nd Western Wk 1

Sun - Pt Everglades / CC M & G / Sailaway

CC Superbowl Party

CC Door Decorating Contest Begins

Mon - Key West 8am - 4pm

Tues - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl - 1pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm (always a crowd pleaser)

Wed - Grand Cayman - 7am - 4pm

Thurs - Ochos Rios, Jamaica 7:30 am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge or Slot Pull - a.m.

CC game of LRC - 4pm

CC Door Decorating Winner announced

Sat - Pt Everglades

Feb 8th Eastern Wk 2

Sat - Pt Everglades

CC M & G / Sail Away

Sun - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge and/or Slot Pull a.m.

CC game of LRC 4pm

Mon - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl 1pm

CC game of LRC 4pm

Tues - St. Thomas U.S.V.I 8am - 6pm

Wed - Antigua 8am - 6pm

Thurs - Tortola B.V.I. 7am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY - VALENTINES

CC game of LRC 4pm

Sat - Nassau 1pm - 7pm

Sun - Pt. Everglades

Who is interested ?????

To be part of the Official CC Group Cruise... please click the link for pricing and contact info for the official Cruise Critic Member Cruises Agent.

You must mention that you are part of the Cruise Critic Group

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=268

Please know that you can book with her at our Group rate which includes a little OBC

OR

you can book Early Saver, Past Guest, Military, Senior or whatever rate works best for you !!!

The CC Group Agent is also able to use those rates.

You may also choose to use the Group Rate at this point to allow you the ability to use a reduced deposit. When you are ready to fully deposit you can then switch to whatever rate works for you, but you would forfeit the Group OBC.

We are also able to use our Future Cruise Certificates...:D

NOW WHO IS READY TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TO FREEDOM ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH US .......

Add your names to the list whether its a yes or maybe put yourself on the interested list.:D

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - BOOKED

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan - BOOKED

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-BOOKED

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

Gord and Sharon

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - BOOKED

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-BOOKED

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - BOOKED

Bunny57 - Kim and Palmer - BOOKED

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan - BOOKED

Luckysll - Sandy - BOOKED

Edited by cruisingcouple2008

TEAM N.F.L.

Nautical Freedom Lovers

ONE WEEK OR BOTH

COME JOIN US !!

Feb 2nd Western Wk 1

Sun - Pt Everglades / CC M & G / Sailaway

CC Superbowl Party

Mon - Key West 8am - 4pm

Tues - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl - 1pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm (always a crowd pleaser)

Wed - Grand Cayman - 7am - 4pm

Thurs - Ochos Rios, Jamaica 7:30 am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge or Slot Pull - a.m.

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Sat - Pt Everglades

Feb 8th Eastern Wk 2

Sat - Pt Everglades

CC M & G / Sail Away

Sun - SEA DAY

CC Golf Challenge and/or Slot Pull a.m.

CC game of LRC 4pm

Mon - SEA DAY

CC Cabin Poker Crawl 1pm

CC game of LRC 4pm

Tues - St. Thomas U.S.V.I 8am - 6pm

Wed - Antigua 8am - 6pm

Thurs - Tortola B.V.I. 7am - 2:30 pm

CC game of LRC - 4pm

Fri - SEA DAY - VALENTINES

CC game of LRC 4pm

Sat - Nassau 1pm - 7pm

Sun - Pt. Everglades

Who is interested ?????

To be part of the Official CC Group Cruise... please click the link for pricing and contact info for the official Cruise Critic Member Cruises Agent.

You must mention that you are part of the Cruise Critic Group

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=268

Please know that you can book with her at our Group rate which includes a little OBC

OR

you can book Early Saver, Past Guest, Military, Senior or whatever rate works best for you !!!

The CC Group Agent is also able to use those rates.

You may also choose to use the Group Rate at this point to allow you the ability to use a reduced deposit. When you are ready to fully deposit you can then switch to whatever rate works for you, but you would forfeit the Group OBC.

We are also able to use our Future Cruise Certificates...:D

NOW WHO IS READY TO COUNT DOWN THE DAYS TO FREEDOM ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH US .......

Add your names to the list whether its a yes or maybe put yourself on the interested list.:D

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin - BOOKED

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

JMWG49 - Jill and Jonathan - BOOKED

Ramrax4 - Robin and Robert-BOOKED

My6Dogs - Mike and Ann

Ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

Gord and Sharon

Platinumbob - Rob and Trish - BOOKED

Poomah - Tyna and Bill

Jordainaire - Bill and Leila-BOOKED

Sweetreet - Rita and Jay

Elephantman - Tom and Helen - BOOKED

Bunny57 - Kim and Palmer - BOOKED

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan - BOOKED

Luckysll - Sandy - BOOKED

Good morning, Amy! I was just wondering why some of those in your group listing has BOOKED in red and others in black? Just curious.

:cool:Bill

Best wishes and good luck for successful surgery on Wednesday when D Day becomes Knee Day. We're sure you'll be happy to have it over and done with in a few short weeks of recovery and physio ...... if required.

I had my right hip replaced a year ago and the relief of "no more pain" made the initial discomfort following surgery well worth the time and effort.

BTW, in terms of getting medical things done count your blessing for your health care system. From the time I went to my doctor and told him my hip was "killing me" until I had my surgery was only seven (7) long, painful years. But, hey! Up here they keep telling us it's free! However, the tax man says otherwise.

Again, all the best for Wednesday ....... we'll be thinking of you.

Cheers - Helen and Tom

Tom, thanks for your well wishes! Leila has had issues with her knee for over 10 years now and it's finally time to take care of it. The doctors told her back then that she was too young to have a replacement, so she has tolerated the pain ever since. Now that she's old (LOL), the time has come! She will do just fine tomorrow. Thanks, again!

Tom, thanks for your well wishes! Leila has had issues with her knee for over 10 years now and it's finally time to take care of it. The doctors told her back then that she was too young to have a replacement, so she has tolerated the pain ever since. Now that she's old (LOL), the time has come! She will do just fine tomorrow. Thanks, again!

Bill Shame on you Leila is not OLD !!!.. We are only as old as we feel though so when she comes home watch out she witll then be a young spring chickie cause she will be able to run circles around you... LOL

The ones that say Booked in Black are the ones that are not booked thru CruCon. THEY ARE DEFINITELY STILL PART OF OUR GROUP AS YOU KNOW HOW I WORK, and I already LOVE them, but I feel I need to keep track myself so that I know I am being given the proper credit by the group company.

Every single one of you booked elsewhere YOU ALL KNOW AUSTIN AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO TAKE NO OFFENSE. :D

Leila's surgery went well yesterday. No problems to report. She's in quite a bit of pain, but that can be expected. She's even been up and walking on that new knee! Doctor says she may go home on Saturday! YAY!

Bill

Edited by jordanaire

Leila's surgery went well yesterday. No problems to report. She's in quite a bit of pain, but that can be expected. She's even been up and walking on that new knee! Doctor says she may go home on Saturday! YAY!

Bill

When I saw my surgeon pre-surgery, he said to me "You're going to hate me." and I thought "What a strange thing to say!" but in the first few days after my surgery I knew just what he meant!

Give Leila my best from a fellow new knee-er.:D

Edited by Luckysll

Bill

Bill so good to hear she is doing well. Give her a hug from us

Amy n Austin

R u getting her fb page updated? Or do u want me to copy this later when i get home?

Bill - We're glad to hear all went well with Leilas's surgery and she is well on the road to recovery. As you have already been told by others, the first few days are somewhat uncomforable and painful but things get better very quickly. Like all joint replacement procedures, the relief from the recurring pain makes it all very worth while.

Please pass her our continued best wishes for the recovery process and the many tap-dancing years which are doubtlessly in the future for you two.

Tom and Helen

Bill

So happy to hear it went well...all the best for a very speedy recovery :)

Sandra...love the "new knee'er" comment :D

Bill so good to hear she is doing well. Give her a hug from us

Amy n Austin

R u getting her fb page updated? Or do u want me to copy this later when i get home?

That would be greast! Thanks! Not a FB user and I know she would appreciate it.

Leila is doing FANTASTIC! She's been walking up and down the hallways in the hospital without much trouble at all. The doctor is amazed with her progress. She MAY get to go home tomorrow, depending on how well she handles the physical therapy that's planned for her in the morning. I think she will breeze right through it!

I'm heading back to the hospital shortly and will pass along everyone's best wishes to her. She really appreciates your thoughts and prayers, especially from all of you here on CC, fellow "new kneer" Sandy and our Malihini friends! Thanks so much!

Edited by jordanaire

That would be greast! Thanks! Not a FB user and I know she would appreciate it.

Leila is doing FANTASTIC! She's been walking up and down the hallways in the hospital without much trouble at all. The doctor is amazed with her progress. She MAY get to go home tomorrow, depending on how well she handles the physical therapy that's planned for her in the morning. I think she will breeze right through it!

I'm heading back to the hospital shortly and will pass along everyone's best wishes to her. She really appreciates your thoughts and prayers, especially from all of you here on CC, fellow "new kneer" Sandy and our Malihini friends! Thanks so much!

Bill its done on FB. Give her our best... Dont wear yourself out though either !!

Hope your weekend is great.

Hey Tom and Helen -

Hope you guys are doing well also... Cant wait to hook up with you guys again and do our regular rounds of LRC . :D

Hello, I am home from the hospital and doing well. knee is still stiff and sore but I can deal with it a little longer, and sandra, i too now know what your dr meant when he said you will hate him!!! It's behind me now so i can only continue to get better... :-)

Leila

Hello, I am home from the hospital and doing well. knee is still stiff and sore but I can deal with it a little longer, and sandra, i too now know what your dr meant when he said you will hate him!!! It's behind me now so i can only continue to get better... :-)

Leila

YEAHHHH You are home !!!!! Sandy and Leila will now be able to compare recovery progress together.

Leila ??? Wanna go ziplining now ?

Lets all remember to keep Ernie and Lenore in our prayers as Ernie is in for Surgery this week on the 14th. I believe its a deep brain stimulation to help with Parkinsons.

We are all thinking of you Ernie and Lenore HUGS

YEAHHHH You are home !!!!! Sandy and Leila will now be able to compare recovery progress together.

Leila ??? Wanna go ziplining now ?

Lets all remember to keep Ernie and Lenore in our prayers as Ernie is in for Surgery this week on the 14th. I believe its a deep brain stimulation to help with Parkinsons.

We are all thinking of you Ernie and Lenore HUGS

I will keep Lenore & Ernie in my prayers, and pray this works for him. Naw, I think I will pass on the ziplining. lol I am not looking forward to Bill going to work and I will be on my own.

Leila :-)

Prayers are headed your way, Lenore! We'll keep Ernie in our thoughts every day and hope that everything works out for the both of you.

Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers. I will keep you updated as to his surgery and progress. Plan is for us to put down deposit for the Freedom cruise--probably just the 2nd week but we will see-depends on how Ernie is doing. Hopefully will know by end of June. Lenore:)

Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers. I will keep you updated as to his surgery and progress. Plan is for us to put down deposit for the Freedom cruise--probably just the 2nd week but we will see-depends on how Ernie is doing. Hopefully will know by end of June. Lenore:)

You know Austin and I love you guys :D Hugs

Robert and I are praying for a great outcome! We miss you guys and hope we get to cruise with you again.

I've posted this before on other roll calls, so some of you may have seen it already. I'm not sure where I stole it from (probably from someone on this site :D), but it's cute.

Cruise Prayer:

Heavenly Father, look down on us your humble, obedient cruising servants, who are doomed to cruise this earth, taking photographs, mailing postcards, buying souvenirs, eating ourselves silly and walking around muggy Caribbean islands in drip-dry underwear.

We beseech You, Lord, to give us non-stop flights, to see that our planes are not hijacked, our luggage is not lost, our overweight baggage goes unnoticed, and that there is no hurricane anywhere on the planet during our chosen cruise week.

Protect us from zealous Immigrations Officers who swear our "certified copies of our birth certificates" are forged; from suspicious Customs Inspectors who insist on seeing the $1,000 worth of T-shirts we bought in Nassau; from unscrupulous over-charging taxi cab drivers, from avaricious porters who would search our bags and discard all the beer and soda therein, and from Guest Relations Clerks whose knowledge of the English language stops at "This ship is full. Don't even THINK of asking for an upgrade."

Give us this day Divine guidance in the selection of our cruise ships, that we may find two level showrooms, wide promenade decks, alternative dining options, a pizzeria, bartenders who know how to mix Margueritas, our staterooms made up with the twin beds converted to a king, a cabin steward who understands what lots of ice means, and that we actually paid less than the folks in the cabin next door.

We pray that our iced tea glasses are kept filled at all times, and that there are no emergency shore-to-ship phone calls from our children which would force us to cancel the rest of our cruise or wash dishes in the galley to pay the balance on our shipboard account.

Lead us, Dear Lord, to 2-for-1 specials on deluxe cruise ships where the food is superb, the waiters friendly, the wine, soda pop and port charges, taxes and government fees all included in the price, and that Richard Simmons was on LAST week's cruise.

Give us the wisdom to tip correctly and forgive us for undertipping out of ignorance or overtipping out of fear. Make the bartenders put a full shot of rum in our Miami Vice and learn to love us for who we are and not for what we can contribute to their families back in their home country.

Grant us the strength to attend the daily aerobics classes on deck, to work out frequently in the health spa, to use the stairs at all times, and to order only one or two main courses at dinner.

Permit us to book beauty appointments, massage sessions, thassalotherapy treatments, and to browse through the onboard shops and boutiques without sending our VISA cards into convulsions.

Allow us the will to attend all shore talks and the stamina to sit through another debarkation talk. Give us the strength to keep us from heckling the comedians and from making fun of the Cruise Director and the karaoke performers.

Help us become educated and wise cruisers, visiting the museums, the cathedrals, the forts, the palaces, the castles and the rain forests listed in the shore excursion booklets. If perchance we skip an historic monument to take a nap on a beautiful sandy beach, have mercy on us, for our flesh is weak.

Amen

I've posted this before on other roll calls, so some of you may have seen it already. I'm not sure where I stole it from (probably from someone on this site :D), but it's cute.

Cruise Prayer:

Heavenly Father, look down on us your humble, obedient cruising servants, who are doomed to cruise this earth, taking photographs, mailing postcards, buying souvenirs, eating ourselves silly and walking around muggy Caribbean islands in drip-dry underwear.

We beseech You, Lord, to give us non-stop flights, to see that our planes are not hijacked, our luggage is not lost, our overweight baggage goes unnoticed, and that there is no hurricane anywhere on the planet during our chosen cruise week.

Protect us from zealous Immigrations Officers who swear our "certified copies of our birth certificates" are forged; from suspicious Customs Inspectors who insist on seeing the $1,000 worth of T-shirts we bought in Nassau; from unscrupulous over-charging taxi cab drivers, from avaricious porters who would search our bags and discard all the beer and soda therein, and from Guest Relations Clerks whose knowledge of the English language stops at "This ship is full. Don't even THINK of asking for an upgrade."

Give us this day Divine guidance in the selection of our cruise ships, that we may find two level showrooms, wide promenade decks, alternative dining options, a pizzeria, bartenders who know how to mix Margueritas, our staterooms made up with the twin beds converted to a king, a cabin steward who understands what lots of ice means, and that we actually paid less than the folks in the cabin next door.

We pray that our iced tea glasses are kept filled at all times, and that there are no emergency shore-to-ship phone calls from our children which would force us to cancel the rest of our cruise or wash dishes in the galley to pay the balance on our shipboard account.

Lead us, Dear Lord, to 2-for-1 specials on deluxe cruise ships where the food is superb, the waiters friendly, the wine, soda pop and port charges, taxes and government fees all included in the price, and that Richard Simmons was on LAST week's cruise.

Give us the wisdom to tip correctly and forgive us for undertipping out of ignorance or overtipping out of fear. Make the bartenders put a full shot of rum in our Miami Vice and learn to love us for who we are and not for what we can contribute to their families back intheir home country.

Grant us the strength to attend the daily aerobics classes on deck, to work out frequently in the health spa, to use the stairs at all times, and to order only one or two main courses at dinner.

Permit us to book beauty appointments, massage sessions, thassalotherapy treatments, and to browse through the onboard shops and boutiques without sending our VISA cards into convulsions.

Allow us the will to attend all shore talks and the stamina to sit through another debarkation talk. Give us the strength to keep us from heckling the comedians and from making fun of the Cruise Director and the karaoke performers.

Help us become educated and wise cruisers, visiting the museums, the cathedrals, the forts, the palaces, the castles and the rain forests listed in the shore excursion booklets. If perchance we skip an historic monument to take a nap on a beautiful sandy beach, have mercy on us, for our flesh is weak.

Amen

Let the church say Amen!!!!!!

Cruise Prayer:

Give us the wisdom to tip correctly and forgive us for undertipping out of ignorance or overtipping out of fear. Make the bartenders put a full shot of rum in our Miami Vice and learn to love us for who we are and not for what we can contribute to their families back in their home country.

Amen

How are you doing with your new knee? Mine is still very stiff and swollen. I have PT coming here shortly, and boy do I dread it. She wants me to lift my leg off of couch while laying down and I just can't do that yet. :-)

My husband and I are interested just one question the title has dates at 2014 and the pricing says 2013, could someone confirm the date for me so I can look at a few things?

*** Nevermind I found my answer***

Edited by Elliott0821

How are you doing with your new knee? Mine is still very stiff and swollen. I have PT coming here shortly, and boy do I dread it. She wants me to lift my leg off of couch while laying down and I just can't do that yet. :-)

Two weeks post surgery and things are much better. There is still some swelling and my knee is stiff, but most of the pain is gone (notice I said most :D). Physio wasn't as bad as I had anticipated, but I was in a physio clinic, not at home, so they had weights and pulleys and things to assist with the exercises. I'm getting the staples out today. Still using my walker and the PT said most people need a month with the walker before going to a cane.