Just got back..!

So here I go.. lol Well I flew into San Juan, PR 2 days early to enjoy a little of Puerto Rico. I stood at the Radisson Ambassador Plaza Hotel. The hotel was nice so no problems there. So while I was was walked around and relaxed a bit. The next day I was waiting for my wedding party to show up from their flights so we can hang out a bit before anything. My SIL was flying in first and she met up with us. She decided as a gift to get my hair done so later on that day we went to place called Miranda which was nice but all the salons are closed on Sunday I had to do my hair on Saturday which stood thank god cause it so happen to rain when I left the hair salon so I was walking to the hotel with a bag on my head.. lol

So later on when I knew everyone landed in PR we all hanging out a bit amd turn in cause I knew the big day was going to be crazy. So I wake up checking my hair and everything still looked good a little loose here and there but nothing big.. lol Now I have to be at the port by 1pm and my wedding was going to start at 3:30 and the reception at 4pm. So knowing that check out was at 12pm I was like OMG it's going to be alot of waiting here and there. So we checked out at 11:30 just in case it was not a smooth check out.

I had everyone meet me at my hotel and it was HOT in PR I know everyone was feeling it cause they were all dressed up. Now we get to the port to gather the other guest and then things get all stressed. It was a mad house at the port now I know was was about an hour early but I was hoping to get all my guest together cause their is always one or 2 late for my taste. Now the heat and everythign was getting to everyone so I asked is there was way to check my bags and wait instead of holding to all the bags etc. They told me I have to check in first etc.. now I could of gave my bags to a porter and didn't have to check in and wait for me to get on the boat at 1pm but the porter wanted $5.00 per bag and that was not happing with me trying to save money etc.

So I had to bring the people with me who was staying on and the other guest waited outside for us. So now most of my wedding party could not checked in together and we had to check in the VIP area. I could not take it no more my kids were cranky me hubby was hot and angry cuz how things were going so we said hey let get on the ship put all the things in the room the dresses and suit etc. We came back down met with my guest that were waiting for us to find out that the Wedding Coordinator showed up she was nice just wish the processing could of worked better.

Now I was the second wedding that was happing onboard. So I thought I have time for everyhing. Nope I was wrong we let my guest onboard to relax and now I'm waiting for the best man Like I said I always waiting for someone. Now it turns out to be crunch time cuz I have to get dress make sure everything is done right and then I get a knock on the do here is my flowers, then another knocked on the door here is photo-man.. lol I was like I need a break.

Finally everything was done and it went by so fast I eat like a few things not even alot and drink a few and then that's it were done.. lol but all in all I loved everything. Here is a few photos I will post more later..

Scan16.jpg

Scan7.jpg

Scan.jpg

Scan2.jpg

Scan9.jpg

Scan8.jpg

sorry for the side pic... lol

I haven't been on here in a while and it was great to log on and see that your day had finally arrived. Even though it had its ups and downs I am happy that you finally had 'your' day. Everyone looked great, especially the bride.

Continued happiness to you both.

I haven't been on here in a while and it was great to log on and see that your day had finally arrived. Even though it had its ups and downs I am happy that you finally had 'your' day. Everyone looked great, especially the bride.

Continued happiness to you both.

Thanx

I felt like I waited forever then it came and gone so fast.. lol

Archived