Terminal ill and cruising

fun!melis

Yes I got a reply "auto one" And no I dont think it will be published but wanted him to read it..

Then do what he will with it. Not sure if its something he wants on his blog thingie:o

I always feel like Im a bother so thats how I did it.

Well, I hope he can do something for you! Please don't feel you're a bother! It sounds like you have a very special situation and I hope that John can do something nice for you and your family.

You could also stop by guest services right after you board the ship to ask about dining room seating and doing something special for your husband and kids. The cruise director might be able to set something up if you talk to him/her directly.

You must be getting excited...only about a month to go! :)

YES I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM hee hee and had a few good days!!!:D

Well, I hope he can do something for you! Please don't feel you're a bother! It sounds like you have a very special situation and I hope that John can do something nice for you and your family.

You could also stop by guest services right after you board the ship to ask about dining room seating and doing something special for your husband and kids. The cruise director might be able to set something up if you talk to him/her directly.

You must be getting excited...only about a month to go! :)

I've been following him the past few days on FB and it looks like he's been very busy with the official handover of the new ship to Carnival. He has an entry today on his FB page apologizing for not getting to all of his messages.

Why don't you try him again if you don't hear anything in the next couple of days? I'll say again that what you are requesting is sooooo reasonable and appropriate in light of everything you and your family has been through...it seems like John does what he can for just about everyone who asks, and a lot of the requests are really kind of...well...maybe a bit over-the-top. Yours is not.

Thank you for the kind words! We are in double lowwwwwww digits now!! :D

He may just be too busy and with all others not sure if my small voice will make it through:o

Its ok We are CRUISING!!!! Had a ruff couple days but today I feel Good! I love those days and take nothing for granted...

So Everyone have a great day!

BeagleOne your so nice!

I've been following him the past few days on FB and it looks like he's been very busy with the official handover of the new ship to Carnival. He has an entry today on his FB page apologizing for not getting to all of his messages.

Why don't you try him again if you don't hear anything in the next couple of days? I'll say again that what you are requesting is sooooo reasonable and appropriate in light of everything you and your family has been through...it seems like John does what he can for just about everyone who asks, and a lot of the requests are really kind of...well...maybe a bit over-the-top. Yours is not.

Hi Fun!melis,

Just caught up on your posts...................hope you have a WONDERFUL cruise, and enjoy the heck out of that Grand Suite. You'll have to post a report when you return so we can see how wonderful everything was.........and see the inside of a Grand Suite, which I know I'll never see. :D Its great that you can all be together in a cabin and still be comfortable............smooth seas to you all!

How sweet thank you!:D

I sure will!:)

Hi Fun!melis,

Just caught up on your posts...................hope you have a WONDERFUL cruise, and enjoy the heck out of that Grand Suite. You'll have to post a report when you return so we can see how wonderful everything was.........and see the inside of a Grand Suite, which I know I'll never see. :D Its great that you can all be together in a cabin and still be comfortable............smooth seas to you all!

A little worried....... I had some really good days here...We cruise in 18 days I want my good days then.... :o

I know I should be thankful for the good ones but in a way I think the "luck" will run out on the vacation in which I dont want it to!:mad:

Just a rant sorry.. I do not want my family to have to take care of me at that time for sure.:(

Thanks for all the kind words all!!

A little worried....... I had some really good days here...We cruise in 18 days I want my good days then.... :o

I know I should be thankful for the good ones but in a way I think the "luck" will run out on the vacation in which I dont want it to!:mad:

Just a rant sorry.. I do not want my family to have to take care of me at that time for sure.:(

Thanks for all the kind words all!!

funmelis, I hope you can enjoy your cruise with your family, the e-mail for the Fantasy dining room seating is famaitred@carnival.com. Give him/her your cabin number, booking number, and if you want early/late seating. The aft dining room may have best window views. David.

Thank you!!! I emailed this email so we shall see!! Going to take a nap.. feeling something coming on like a cold grrrrrrrrrr So for me a cold can last a month or more and go from a cold to an ER visit hope not:mad:

Thank you Pink :cool:

funmelis, I hope you can enjoy your cruise with your family, the e-mail for the Fantasy dining room seating is famaitred@carnival.com. Give him/her your cabin number, booking number, and if you want early/late seating. The aft dining room may have best window views. David.

I got no response from anything:(

I guess just hope........I did all that was suggested. Its 17 more days

So who knows :o:rolleyes:

fun!melis, I've never done this before,BUT if you want me to try to set up a nice window view table and some other nice things for you and your family I would be glad to try. If you post back on this thread I will post my e-mail address on here so you could send info to me to give to maitre d'. My wife and I will be on the Fantasy June 18th for 5 days with part of our family. Ask patthecma about me she and Jon her husband will be sailing with you. I hope John Heald comes through for you all. I will also tell my friends in Music Boardwalk to play so great dance songs for you in Cats lounge. Pink

Pink

Email me if you would like...

This way you dont have to put your info out there.. My email is briangirlpick @ yahoo.com

No spaces though lol

Had a few icky days looking forward to some SUN on the balcony listening to the ocean!

:D

fun!melis, I've never done this before,BUT if you want me to try to set up a nice window view table and some other nice things for you and your family I would be glad to try. If you post back on this thread I will post my e-mail address on here so you could send info to me to give to maitre d'. My wife and I will be on the Fantasy June 18th for 5 days with part of our family. Ask patthecma about me she and Jon her husband will be sailing with you. I hope John Heald comes through for you all. I will also tell my friends in Music Boardwalk to play so great dance songs for you in Cats lounge. Pink

Feelin better today:p:D

I got others wanting to help or do something for me and my family and its heartwarming.....

I love the days I have that I feel good and can spoil them like they do me!:D;)

Still nothing from John I guess thats not on his list of things to do because he is so busy:)

CC has showed me some true humility just sayin!

Well, that's a bummer about John since he seems to arrange things for people whose requests are much less special than yours! I'm glad you are feeling better. You are almost to the single digit countdown now! Woo hoo!

Pinkfloydfan, what a sweet offer!

For sure with not even a response I was feeling bummed....:(But another cruiser said she would post it on Face book closer to the cruise time...But have not heard back from her so not sure......And not sure how close you need to be for him to notice and know he can or cant do something.. Well I am not going to get all upset over anything I got a ton out of posting this from seeing the people who take care of others so thankful!!!!!!!!!:D

And emails to my personal email that Have got me so warm and fuzzy feeling inside that THIS was well worth posting for sure!!

Pinkfloydfan and a few others from my roll call are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! I love to keep busy when I am hurting and cant do anything out side of the house and emails and comments back to my posts here on CC and my email HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o:)

WOW we are sooooooooooo close to cruiseing YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well, that's a bummer about John since he seems to arrange things for people whose requests are much less special than yours! I'm glad you are feeling better. You are almost to the single digit countdown now! Woo hoo!

Pinkfloydfan, what a sweet offer!

My husband is now suffering with some kind of rash on his feet and hands and he is so stressed about work and me.........WHICH I get all worked up over knowing he is all worried and upset... AAAAAAAA

He is a coordinator for Major Projects at a Nuclear plant and has a wife who is ill all of the time...

Good gosh I wish better for him sometimes...sorry had to vent..

IT is the care takers that get the underline stress from taking care of someone ill. They end up with the heart illnesses and high blood preasure and such!

He is on steriods cream and we have been soaking his feet and hands in vinager but good gosh they are so swollen and he is soooooooo miserable. HE never complains and he is so upest about it.

WE cruise in 10 days and HE is like this............My mind is wondering why this is happening to him...:(

I want him to be able to enjoy himself but if its like this he will be in the cabin with his feet up the whole time:(

I have to be careful not to get to upset too... stress really bothers my condition so for me to type this is a way of helping me.

Well, you never know. Maybe he will see your question this week or maybe he's arranging something behind the scenes.

One week from today I will be sitting right where I am now, probably, thinking about mopping the floor and hoping you and your family have a great trip!

How are your husband's feet?

Slowly getting better thank you for asking!!!

He and I were so worried, They uped the meds and its quickly getting better!

:p

Well, you never know. Maybe he will see your question this week or maybe he's arranging something behind the scenes.

One week from today I will be sitting right where I am now, probably, thinking about mopping the floor and hoping you and your family have a great trip!

How are your husband's feet?

Archived