Terminal ill and cruising

fun!melis

You're right, it's really none of our business what your illness is, but thank you for sharing. I really admire your positive attitude AND your attitude toward everything your family does for you.

In addition to Facebook, John Heald also has a blog, johnhealdsblog(dot)com. You can write him through that. One way is to click on "Ask John" in the upper right of the screen. Then you have to pick a category from a drop-down menu...there is one for "private: won't be published" if you want to use that.

You can also leave comments on individual blog posts; the comments are moderated but I'm not sure who does the moderating so John might not see that.

Good luck!

but thank you for sharing. I really admire your positive attitude AND your attitude toward everything your family does for you.

I couldnt have said it No better my self.. The familes do also go through alot. (well I will say the ones that TRUELY love you) and you dont get to see it from there side alot. Even with what she is going through she is so Up beat and Thankful for them. Thats such a Blessing.. Have You a Wonderful Cruise...

I got John wants And I think it was his Blog (website) I would leave one on every website, His Fb,carnival, you can email ur dinning room or like said earlyer speak to the head of urs.. And oh I had a party of 10 people, We had Early seating and Each nite we got to see the Sun Set, It was so magical. So go for your Window Table, we loved ours :)

P.S glad U are getting better...

IT the only way I know to be...is just upbeat if not........you lose..if that makes sense. I am grateful and glad so many are getting the "good vibe":D

but thank you for sharing. I really admire your positive attitude AND your attitude toward everything your family does for you.

I couldnt have said it No better my self.. The familes do also go through alot. (well I will say the ones that TRUELY love you) and you dont get to see it from there side alot. Even with what she is going through she is so Up beat and Thankful for them. Thats such a Blessing.. Have You a Wonderful Cruise...

I got John wants And I think it was his Blog (website) I would leave one on every website, His Fb,carnival, you can email ur dinning room or like said earlyer speak to the head of urs.. And oh I had a party of 10 people, We had Early seating and Each nite we got to see the Sun Set, It was so magical. So go for your Window Table, we loved ours :)

P.S glad U are getting better...

So are you and the family all packed? My most recent cruise, I was packed a week ahead of time and put the bag in my car so no cats or dogs would shed (or do anything else!) in it. I used to try to get the house clean enough for the housesitter before I packed, but I realized the cleaning never stops and I hated packing at 3 a.m. just a few hours before departure! :D So now I start packing weeks ahead of time and it makes the anticipation even better.

You must be so excited! What port are you most looking forward to?

I think I am most looking twards HMC just because the water is soooooo beautiful it looks fake! :D

I have one suitcase packed... And a small one half packed.. SOON we will be leaving for SC!!!! ooooooooo yeah! can not wait.

So are you and the family all packed? My most recent cruise, I was packed a week ahead of time and put the bag in my car so no cats or dogs would shed (or do anything else!) in it. I used to try to get the house clean enough for the housesitter before I packed, but I realized the cleaning never stops and I hated packing at 3 a.m. just a few hours before departure! :D So now I start packing weeks ahead of time and it makes the anticipation even better.

You must be so excited! What port are you most looking forward to?

I have been worring about the hubby because.............

One is that he had "staff" and now healing.........slowly:(

But two we found out they gave him the wrong perscription at the phamacy and yes we called and got no where then Called corperate office and they said they would handle it........

He could of been better by now.. it was to low of a dose.. I guess better than the other way.....But we cruise in 3days!! I want him to have a great time he DESIRVES it.............And with this grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

With me and stress well we do not do well... The reason I have to be careful is because it takes a few days for stress to catch up to my body..if that makes sense. Again we cruise in a few days!!!

Just venting..:)

On the positive note the boys are healthy and wired tight lol:D

Oh, how frustrating! Staph infections can be such a hassle. Too low a dose of prednisone, or the anti-biotic? Does ice or heat help his feet at all? Do you have some high-SPF sunscreen for his feet? Hate to think of him getting sunburned too!

I hope you get it all sorted out and hopefully once you are on board all of your and your husband's stress will melt away and everyone will have a great time. Just think of how you'll feel when you're out on deck (or your balcony) as you sail out of Charleston harbor and head south! And how much fun you'll have meeting roll call people, and how much fun your boys will have!

I was on Half-Moon Cay a couple of months ago. That sand is so spectacular, and the water! I took several minutes of video of the little waves breaking on the beach so I can watch it in the winter. Also got a GREAT straw bag at the little market there...I think the local ladies at the outdoor market only take cash so don't forget to bring some on shore with you...the bars and the gift shop take ship cards but the local stalls don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived